0 sales in last 30 days. Feedback required on my product page.

luxurylife
Tourist
9 1 0

Hi,

I had started my store back in November 2019, but till date I have not been able to generate a single sale. I am definitely doing something wrong.

Please review my store and help me out so that I can convert sales with all the ad money I am burning.

Link: https://venuschic.in/collections/gunas-handbags-vegan-luxury-handbags-designer-handbags/products/mad...

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1003 138 329

Hey @luxurylife,

Sorry to hear, it has to be incredibly discouraging to invest in ads and not get a return. We just created a Shopify Ad Strategy video, I'd recommend giving it a watch:

Hopefully my feedback can provide some perspective as a first time visitor.

When it comes to bags that are higher in price, there are a few main concerns a customer may have, I'm going to focus on two: 1. Is it genuine? 2. Price.

The best way to know if something is genuine is to purchase directly from the supplier however, a person may search elsewhere for reason #2 - price. Unfortunately when I compare your price vs. the price directly from the brand - theirs is actually less expensive.

vchic-bag1.pngvchic-bag1b.png
vchic-bag2.pngvchic-bag2b.png

You have to give people a reason to purchase from you vs. the other guys. I would put some thought into what makes you unique whether that be that you offer a lower price point, or whatever it may be and market yourself that way.

The next thing I noticed was at your checkout. The price conversion works on your products but it switches back at checkout. Having a currency pop up where you can't see your conversion would be a deterrent to following through with the purchase.
*EDIT: I notice at checkout you only ship to India.

vchic-checkout.png

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @luxurylife, I hope you are doing well! your store looks amazing but here some area of improvements & suggestions that you can work on:

- The website speed is too slow.

- I think pricing can be one of the factors of not getting sales. The prices are too high.

- Product page looks great.

- Add a discount popup. Entice customers with discounts and rewards.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes