0 sales

Tourist
10 0 1
I did everything to improve my store and tried every ad platform to market my products but still 0 sales
Please help
Rionastore.com
0 Likes
Trailblazer
193 16 59

Hi there,

Your shop looks very decent, but the reason people are not aware of your shop might be several.

Create the blog and share news and exchange links with other related websites.

Probably decrease the number of items on sale. Especially the homepage contains lots of products which are on sale. It decreases the purpose of that tag.

Just imagine yourself as a customer and try to read reviews for this product: https://rionastore.com/products/silicone-electric-toothbrush doesn't really give me the confidence to buy. Moreover, feels like it is ripped out of the context, probably due to the translation etc.

Hope it helps :)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
1 Like
Trailblazer
525 32 126

Hi Rionastore,

Your store is amazing and the makeup bags are pretty crazy :).

I looked your site and here are some of my suggestions you can easily update.

1. You can reduce the banner size so that user can see some of the products on home page when they land on the site.
  2. Add some space between the homepage sections, currently they are sticking to each other.
  3. Add view all button for feature and collection section on home page.
  4. You can add Sitemap on the website and put the link in the footer, its good for SEO.
  5. On https://rionastore.com/collections/cosmetic-bags - Instead of top filter you can have sidebar facets that allows user to apply multiple filters in one go.
  6. On https://rionastore.com/collections/cosmetic-bags/products/striped-zipper-makeup-bag, the product images can be top aligned, I could hardly see the product until I scrolled.
  7. Lastly, You have over 60 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows advanced filters, autosuggestion and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes

Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store.

When our clients are looking to do paid ads on Google or Facebook. We recommend they start off on Google Shopping as you can target people based on what they are searching for. This means it's easier to get sales faster. You will need a Google Merchant Center and a Google Ads Account to run Google Shopping campaigns. After Google Shopping is working, we look at Facebook and setup a Dynamic Product Ads campaign on Facebook. 

Google Merchant Center
This is where you host and manage your products (SKUs), so you can use Google Shopping campaigns in your Google Ads (AdWords) account. You can add the Google Shopping app to your store and connect it to your Google Merchant Center... once you do this, you are almost set to run Google Shopping campaigns.

Google Ads (AdWords) Account
This is where you run and manage your Google Shopping campaigns from. You will need to connect your Google Ads account to your Google Merchant Center account above. Once you do that, you can run Google Shopping campaigns. Make sure you turn on Auto-Tagging in your account. Also, you can link your Google Ads account with your Google Analytics account... this helps make sure data is shared between them. Hopefully you have setup your Google Analytics account already. Make sure your bids are not to high and you have a good account structure.

Facebook Ad Account
If you have not, you should Setup your Facebook Catalog. That way you can run Dynamic Product Ads (DPA), which is remarketing/retargeting on Facebook and Instagram. When someone comes to your site and does not buy... you can show them an ad later on Facebook and Instagram. The DPA campaigns are always the best return on ad spend for our clients. It's good to start with site visitors or people who have added something to their cart/started checkout but have not bought anything.

Once you have that setup. You can see what is working and what is not working and grow the business. The above assumes you have setup your Facebook pixel and your have a Google Ads Conversion tag setup for your site too. That way you can track your sales. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Tourist
21 0 2

@rionastore wrote:
I did everything to improve my store and tried every ad platform to market my products but still 0 sales
Please help
Rionastore.com

Hi! No you haven't your store still looks below par and boring. Put some more effort in and learn a few things and you may just may achieve something. Hope this helps!

Instagram Influencer
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1
@AliceLennon
Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate your honesty. Do you have any suggestions?
0 Likes
3 0 0

I think your lack of branding and personality is hurting your appeal for customers to shop and be repeat customers. Why should I go to your store vs. another beauty supply store? You need to be thinking about driving traffic with community building tactics and content.

0 Likes