Hope you're having a great day!
@Jazz31, please share your store URL so we can look into it and see what improvements can be done.
I think we could help more if you'd mentioned the address to your shop, but anyway, have you tried to entice your customers with attractive offers?
Bundling is one of the most common and understandable methods to increase your sale. We'd be happy to help you with our app. All the features are free. So enjoy a full experience for free.
Fast Bundle Team
Hey @Jazz31, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.
- Issue with navigation- Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.
- There's a blank space here on the homepage. You need to fix this.
- Fix this. 'Best sellers' title is displayed 3 times.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.
- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation. Reach your customers with the help of email marketing. Run email campaigns.
- Just a heads up! Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.
If you want better retention and more conversions, you should invest in engaging your customers.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.
P.S- Free plan available.
I went through your store . I observed few drawbacks in your store . I would like to suggest few improvements to increase traffic.
No testimonials in homepage .This is the one kind of marketing communication between customer and business person. Try to add it in home page
Blog You know creating of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.
Buy now and Customer review add in product page
Try to add product description too. The key words in the description also is used for SEO as well as marketing.
With the Recently Viewed Products your customers can easily and directly get back to the items they were looking .Try to add it in your website .
Rewards : Customers earn reward points on every purchase they make, which can then be redeemed for a reward to encourage them to make a repeat purchase. Reward help to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards.