1,062 sessions but no sales

Jazz31
2 0 0

I am new to owning a small business and really could use some advice. 

0 Likes
Michal_Morek
Shopify Partner
821 72 137

Hi @Jazz31 

Hope you're having a great day!

Useful resources:

Driving Traffic but No Sales? Here's How to Diagnose and Improve Your Store

Founder of Shopify agency - Accomplishify.com
If you would like to hire us as Shopify experts, please reach out via:
  • Email michal.morek@accomplishify.com
  • WhatsApp +48 507 613 425
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3730 214 663

@Jazz31, please share your store URL so we can look into it and see what improvements can be done.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
FastBundleApp
Excursionist
21 0 3

Hi Jazz

I think we could help more if you'd mentioned the address to your shop, but anyway, have you tried to entice your customers with attractive offers?

Bundling is one of the most common and understandable methods to increase your sale. We'd be happy to help you with our app. All the features are free. So enjoy a full experience for free.

FastBundleApp_0-1626267186667.png

With Regards
Muhammad
Fast Bundle Team

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3730 214 663

Hey @Jazz31This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- Issue with navigation- Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- There's a blank space here on the homepage. You need to fix this. 

AiTrillion_0-1626682294562.png

- Fix this. 'Best sellers' title is displayed 3 times. 

AiTrillion_1-1626682741140.png

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation. Reach your customers with the help of email marketing. Run email campaigns. 

- Just a heads up! Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

If you want better retention and more conversions, you should invest in engaging your customers.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Hi @glenn24 

I went through your store . I observed few drawbacks in your store . I would like to suggest few improvements to increase traffic.

No testimonials in homepage .This is the one kind of marketing communication between customer and business person. Try to add it in home page

Blog You know creating of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Buy now and Customer review add in product page
Untitled.png

Try to add product description too. The key words in the description also is used for SEO as well as marketing.

With the Recently Viewed Products your customers can easily and directly get back to the items they were looking .Try to add it in your website .

Rewards : Customers earn reward points on every purchase they make, which can then be redeemed for a reward to encourage them to make a repeat purchase. Reward help to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes