1 sale a week - what i'm doing wrong?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

hello i launched my store 3 months ago and did a lot of chages, i see some good results but still i think i should do more but i don't know what. 

my bounce rate is average 63% and every day i have minimum 3 Checkouts but 0 sales. 

PLEASE, i don't understand what's the problem here, help me with this mistery!

i do marketing only in italy so don't bother the language.

http://fan-boho.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 1

Have you tried using a hero image for your featured sales? There is plenty of room to add imagery that will help sell the story of your shop :) I'd love to learn more about what the end result will look like as soon as I visit the store page!

Tori Copper www.simplr.ai
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
284 0 40

Hey there,

Well, I think one big problem is the free gmail address you're using for customer service. A legitimate ecommerce store should have a proper .com email address. It only costs a few bucks a month. When I see an ecommerce business using a free email address, it gives me the impression the business isn't serious.

I hope this helps.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2694 191 427

Hi there, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Great work on your store so far, it looks like you've put a lot of work in so far. Let's take a look at a few things which could be improved on or added:

• Having an "About Us page" is hugely valuable and important. It gives your store visitors an idea of who you are and what you are about which will likely encourage them to take further steps in making a purchase in your store. It also allows you to tell your story, why the store is here and what the inspiration behind it is. 
  • I didn't see an Instagram account linked to the store at all. Not only would an Instagram and other social media help build and find an audience, it also shows you are taking the store seriously and instills trust to store visitors. A top Shopify expert recently did a podcast with a successful store owner about how they leveraged Instagram to their advantage and used it to find/ build an audience for their brand. You can listen to the podcast here
  • Trust Seal badges might not seem like they are too important and often get left out, but they instantly add a sense of trust to customers which encourages them to follow through on making purchases. Shopify has a helpful guide on how to add trust badges to your store but there are also some apps out there which can help with this. 

Hope these help and give you some direction for next steps. Don't ever hesitate to ask should you ever have any other questions about anything. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Thank you Nick for you opinion, infact i have a Instagram Page , Facebook page ,twitter, google+ and pinterest but i didn't added them to the page. I will make an About Us page and add a Trust Seal Badges, it's a thing that i didn't think about. Thank you a lot

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Thank you Nostromo, i will certainly change my e-mail , i think it's important indeed. Thank you again for your opinion.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
106 0 19

Hey nice job on the site I think it looks pretty good I think there are a few things that you could do to make it look better though.

First of all I noticed that you don't actually have a logo or a favicon on you website. I think it could go a long way to help you build a brand.

Also you site looks pretty crowded on mobile, while there is a lot of buttons visible, your buy button is nowhere to be seen.  The buy button is the most important button on your website, and it should always be within a thumbs reach.  I have an app that can help you with that. https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales

\

Also that email thing is covering the button to accept the cookies, so the cookie prompt is always there which is kind of annoying.

But overall I think you have some really awesome products, and I think that with a little bit of tweaking you'll be able to be really successful in shopify.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
166 0 13

Hello MariGh,

This is Kaoser from CutOutWiz.

Went through your website, nice one. At the same time came across some facts which I should share with you so that you can improve your website.

• I think it should contain more images of products to attract customers.
  • Seems you don't have any social media page/profile of your store. Social media plays an important role in the era of globalisation.
  • You should rather use a commercial e-mail adddress (like .com) than gmail. It gives a vibe of authentication or reliability of a store.
  • You can also provide a physical address of your store to enhance credibility.
  • Using a blog & continuous blog-post in your website can make it more up-to date. 

That was all. I hope it will be helpful to you.

0 Likes