I saw your website. Below is my feedback.
1. Add About us page with the image of the author who has written the book. Add experience of the author is the author a dietitian or a chef ?
2. Which is your target country for sale?
3. Add product ( food products) to sell in local area and give this book as free for people who buy food products but yes food products should be made of keto recipe only
4 add product details page of the book showing 2 to 3 images of inner pages if not then ok add back side cover of the book image. In description on product details page add more write up of the book.
5. In past I have experience of marketing books online via digital channels and they were selling good keeping in mind the content of book.
6. Add a free product with book example a apron or something related to kitchen ware.
7. Buy now button function is not correct that needs to be fixed.
Before acting on above is it possible to have a one on one conversation on email or phone call so we can discuss further in more details.
Let me know
I would love to grow your product sales via digital channels and I am sure it will.
Have seen your site and here are some of my suggestions:
- You should add a message to your announcement bar. Like "Free Shipping" or " Sale Up to XX%".
- Banner should be the place that you can send your message about your products and guide them to those product pages via CTA buttons.
For now, your image is too many details.
- You should add the Quantity section for this section
- Have more than three reviews.
- Those sections should have a zigzag layout. This layout will be more attractive to your customers. Also, add CTA buttons for those sections.
- You're selling the cooking book, so I think it would be a mistake if you don't have an Instagram account that shows recipes and food.
You can try to create an account, and after that, you can have an Instagram gallery for your site to show the content.
If you want to have an Instagram gallery, check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery.
- I see your product looks professional. I think you should have more real-life product photos about it.
- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates.
Hope this helps!
Hello @FailingtoSales, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:
- Add a call to action button in the first fold of the homepage.
- Add a Favicon.
- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations, and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!