10,000 sessions but only 20 sales... any feedback much appreciated! www.adventureswithjenku.com

Adventures1
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi, thank you for your time. I have been up and running for 1 month selling online horse training videos. I have been advertising on facebook with help from a facebook expert to guide me on effective targeting. I'm getting lots of visitors but so far only 20 sales. I have also just run an easter 'free lesson' offer - again plenty of visitors but only 100 have taken up the offer.  If you have any feedback on the website that would be hugely appreciated. Thank you! www.adventureswithjenku.com

0 Likes

Hi Jenku

I just went through your site and fundamentally, there is nothing I would change about it. It's beautiful, easy to read and navigate around. Did't find broken links or images that were off brand. The lesson detail section was a little heavy on writing/words and maybe a reformatting could help make it easier to digest but there is nothing wrong with that section. I have never said this on here before, but there is nothing I would change on your site. Short of looking at your Google Analytics and that telling me we have an issue some where with sales... your site amazing. Now have said that, about your Facebook ad expert.

Not sure how long you have been working with this person or how much you are spending each month on Facebook ads but even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying consistently, then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store and what you sell.

This person could have the wrong targeting, they could not be matching up your creative assets (images and video) with your ad copy correctly. Both of those should be tested. If they have not upload past customers into Facebook and built a lookalike audience off those customer emails, that is a good opportunity to go after too. We run a lot of Facebook ads for our clients and if you know your targeting, then it is a matter of finding the right ad copy and message. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

--

Duane

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.

@Adventures1 ,

I just reviewed your store. Its Amazing it has everything at its place. I have noticed few minor things you might consider taking to improve your sales.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Create a sense of urgency: Creating a sense of urgency helps increase sales when used in moderation. Take a look at your sales funnel and see where you lose the most leads. Making people feel as if they’re about to lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

Call of Action Placement: You need a strong call to action to gain people’s attention and to convince them to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is 51. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

horse.png

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Featured Images:   The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Use  interesting taglines on banner to captivate user attention.

Multiple Payment Options: Make it easy for your customers to pay. Provide as many payment options as possible.  Also, what all payment options should be clear and displayed in footer.

Web-Fonts: Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading. Choose a font that is easier to read even from further away.

Live Chat Support. Integrate live chat support on your website.  A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
Adventures1
Tourist
3 0 0
Hi Duane thank you so much for your time. It is really encouraging to hear your positive feedback on the site! I will take your advice to focus on targeting. I am blindly putting my trust in this facebook expert but it is clearly not working. I'm not sure where to find the right help. Is facebook advertising a service you offer? Best Wishes Tracy
0 Likes

Dear Adventures1,

Congratulation for your store.

We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

1. When i click on "buy this journey" then i need to login or create account, kindly make it optional or remove it.

jenku.png

2. 1. Improve your store loading speed for mobile. Now it is 44/100 for mobile which is poor.

jenkuspeed.png

3. Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales. There are legal policy pages which are missing in the footer that must be included for authenticity and security purpose.

4. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page

5. Header and Footer Area need to Improve

6. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

7. Trust badges should be on the home page like 100% Authentic products or service, Easy return, etc

8. Add a Blog section - it will be helpful for seo as well as in traffic

9. Optimize your site for SEO

10. Testimonials section need to improve in home page with star and client image to increase trust

11. Do some email marketing

If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Adventures1
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi Duane thank you so much for your time. It is really encouraging to hear your positive feedback on the site! I will take your advice to focus on targeting. I am blindly putting my trust in this facebook expert but it is clearly not working. I'm not sure where to find the right help. Is facebook advertising a service you offer? Best Wishes Tracy

0 Likes

Hi Tracy

Yes, we offer services in Facebook & Instagram ads but we also run ads for clients on Google, Pinterest..ect. Feel free to send me an email, Duane [@] TakeSomeRisk.com ... no spaces or [] of course. I'll also try to email you on your site, to be safe as well. Would love to chat and see if we can help. Thank you.

--

Duane

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes