100 Add to Cart, 40 Reached Checkout, 0 Orders - What is going on?

Mark20201
3 0 1

Greetings;

We've started advertising our store on Facebook and after spending $500 we got 0 sales.

Our ads are very targeted, US only, EN only, very clear message, people are clicking them, getting to the store, clicking Buy Now but no one but I mean no one is buying.

Please help me solve this, we don't know what is wrong.

Thanks

markpolinkorea.com

0 Likes
juansmartdev
Explorer
46 11 14

Hello,

I just take a look to your store. It's just my opinion, but isn't looking professional. In today's times, your branding experience is very important to get the attention from your potential customers and from there your customer can trust in you, this is super important so they would feel in confidence to give you their money. 

I recommend you to work on your brand and your website. Here is a great article so you can start working

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Before-you-spend-on-ads-make-sure-your-store-lo...

I would be happy to solve your problems, Please give me a suitable time to discuss about your issues. Drop me an email at juansmartdev@beeethereal.com

Thanks and stay well.

Regards, 

Juan

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Worked for 2 years as Shopify Developer.
◦ Contact me at: juansmartdev@beeethereal.com
0 Likes
Mark20201
3 0 1

juansmartdev,

Thank you for your reply, but it sounds really vague. 

I read your link, it has a lot of things to do, most of it i considered before.

Would you be more specific about UX part?

0 Likes
Dropshipper0
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi, I'm not a professional, just a couple things I've picked up on:

There's a lot of information on the main page. I felt lost at first impression and lost interest in reading it. Maybe try and categorise the information to help to navigate it better? Also, when I clicked on the product it took me to another page and I had to click on it again to see the buy now option and product description. I believe your ad takes you straight to the product page though.

There is a lot of formatting errors on the product page. The text is messy and not easy to read, there are extra gaps between paragraphs. I'm not sure what it looks like on the desktop mode but try switching it to a mobile view and you'll see what I mean. 

I went to your checkout page and personally I'd remove the background imagine and make it look simpler. Have a solid color background if you have to. I only went up to the first details page not sure about the rest. 

The policies seem OK to me but there is an extra buy now link in your footer menu. About us and contact pages will be beneficial. 

As I said I'm not a professional so these are just my impressions of your page that I hope you'll find useful. 

0 Likes

Hi @Mark20201 

I took a look at your store, from what I see there's a lot of key elements missing. In addition, lots of your store scream like it is a dropshipping store. No one wants to buy from a dropshipping store anymore these days.

I found a competitor https://keratincomplex.com/, try copying some elements from their store to make improvements to your store design, with better images, descriptions, videos. Make it look professional and not like a dropshipping store. You must make your site look trust worthy and professional.

There's a lot of the process we can't see.

My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved. We also do video replays, so you will be able to collect replay videos of your customers, journey through your website to know who, why, where your customers are dropping off. Time to stop doing guess work.

If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:

• getting you started on tracking data
  • taking a deep dive into your data: look at where your traffic comes from, what they do on site, why they might be dropping off
  • identifying metrics and areas that could cause issues
  • working together to see what we can improve to bring up that conversion rate
  • at the end of the day you know your market the best, but I can help to provide key insights and a second opinion on what could be improved

If you are interested just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email. 

If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.

Cheers

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
0 Likes