100+ Add to carts and initiate checkouts but 0 sales

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi All, 

I'm new to shopify and recently started Drop Shipping. Currently on my store i have over 2500 sessions 100+ add to carts and initiate checkouts but 0 Sales. my traffic is target using facebook on my core audiences and i'm getting good click through rates and people engage well with my posts.

i have tried doing my own test sales and i cant see an issue anywhere on the site, i was wondering if you guys could see something i've missed out that's crucial or if i have set up my store wrong.

My store is https://forwardthinkingstore.com/ 

Any help and advice is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks 

Alex

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Forward Thinking Store,

"I think its a good start".But, you need to grow more by improving your store and utilizing its potential to the fullest. Look into the below-mentioned tips for the same:

• An ultimate way to engage, educate and ultimately convert your customers is an "interactive ecommerce newsletter".
  • "Site identification" can be better facilitated by adding a "favicon" to it.
  • Including"promo offers" using a "bold unique header template" and a "catchy tag-line" like "Ends Today! 20% Off Friends & Family" as a part of your store header can encourage people to take you up on the offer.
  • Making the "About Us" section more detailed by describing a little more and adding some images to it will help people know your business story and why they should buy your products.
  • "Terms of Service and Privacy policy" are missing from the footer area.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Expecting better sales and conversion rates this time.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @AlexC123 

Congrats on your first store! For being a newbie in the world of eCom, you are totally nailing it. And according to your request feedback, you know what you are doing. :) 

I would like to aware you though, there are a lot of sites that sell exact same thing as you do, so the niche is full of competition, you have to be prepared to invest your time and finances to beat them all and start selling:) 

Here are some tips to improve the site: 

1) Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

2)Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

3)When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why, I advise to work partnership with other companies that sell complimentary products or services.  

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. Free plan is available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes