Hey guys, I have a lot of traffic on my site, around 1.5k viewers today, and 100 added to Cart but no sales.
I don't know how that is possible to be honest.
Here is my product page: https://selfcartoonize.com/collections/phone-cases/products/customized-iphone-case
I first had no Timer but that did not change anything so I put a timer under the Buy Now Button to see how that works..
Maybe there is something broken with my check out but everything works for me..
Hey there @Yunus1 ! Here's what I recommend you do. But don't worry, abandoned carts are natural and part of the eCommerce journey.
1. You can reach out to the customers who have abandoned carts on your store and offer them a price drop! Communicating with the people who came to your store, added to carts but didn't purchase is a must!
2. You might want to revise your payment methods? Maybe customers are able to get the mode of payment that they prefer the most!?
3. You should also add social media icons to your product pages. This might not be the direct reason, but adding social proof adds authenticity to your online store.
I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations!
We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning our sales/marketing/social media strategy!
As Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey! It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce ecosystem!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-.
Hi @Yunus1 welcome to Shopify family
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:
1. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.
2. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.
3. Footer Menu: The footer is an important part of your website because it is displayed on each page. As per resources, some stores have observed up to a 50% increase in conversions when they optimized their website footer design with specific goals. So it can help in improving the credibility of your store.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
I hope this helps!