100$ in facebook ads but no sale

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi everybody

I am new in dropshipping and this is my first website, i found a lot of good advice reading the differents topic

But today my problem is that i didnt made any sale, i had a bit more than 200 visits, added to cart and 1 reach checkout but 0 sale

For my ads ive took 3 differents products, to test them ive put 5$/day with pixel add to cart. i made 3 differents audience and created my ads like following: product 1 audience 1, product 1 audience 2, product 1 audience 3, product 2 audience 1....

So I don't know if my problem come from my ads, from my website, or from the products i sale..

Hope you can help me

This is my website : www.woodensmart.fr  

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Also I forgot to say that the add to card cost in facebook is 3/4$ for 2000 people who saw the ads

I have put in facebook ads 5$ for each 3 products for 3 days long

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Nobody to help me ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
106 0 19

nice job on launching your store everything looks actually really good there is a couple small points that I wanted to bring up that I think might really be able to help you though.

First of all I noticed that you don't actually have a logo or a favicon and I think a logo is very important because it's the first step into establishing a brand you want to be the place that people go to buy things and you want to help build trust with them and a lot of people will buy from a brand.

Also I noticed that your your title doesn't really say what you are selling it says something along the lines of be yourself others are already taken but I don't actually know what that means your customer Within 2 seconds of visiting your website should know exactly what you are selling. If they don't know what you are selling they're going to have a hard time buying from you. I think your title should be something like "we sell accessories to fashionable people" or something like that.

Also I noticed that you don't have very many easily found contact information I think that you should have contact information ideally a phone number and email available on every single page. it took me awhile to find the contact information for your site and if your customer can't find it easily they won't trust you and it's going to be more difficult for them to buy.

also I think one way to increase some of the traffic to your store would be to add some social media accounts or maybe a Blog I think you could really increase some SEO if you had those in place and it would help make your store an authority in the space.

Also one more thing I noticed is that on your product page your buy button isn't always visible your buy button is the most important button in your store and you need to make sure that it's as easy as possible for your customer to buy. Take a look at the screenshot below and imagine that you are a customer now notice there are a lot of buttons that they could click on but none of them is the buy button you need to make sure that it's as easy as possible for them to buy and that the buy button is always within a thumbs reach especially on mobile. I have an app that can help you with that. https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales

One more thing I noticed is that I don't see a return policy now maybe you have a return policy somewhere but I couldn't find it really easily so I think it would be good if you had the return policy very easy to find.

Also by the way if you're interested in learning more I create an email course that will send you some tips that can help you make more sales. https://www.answrly.com/

But overall you did a really awesome job on your store and I think that with just a little bit of tweaking you will be able to really be successful with Shopify.

0 Likes