100 visitors to my website daily (Facebook ads mostly) but no sales

Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 1

Hi, I've had approx. 100 visitors to my website daily ( Via Facebook ads mostly) but no sales...Why???

Love Shopify and I feel that I have a strong website, good product line, shipping, payment methods, secure site, and prices are transparent and easy to find but 0 sales. Does anyone have an idea why??

Thank you in advance for any and all advice, ideas or thoughts!

Jennifer

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3039 227 497

Hi Jennifer, 

Nick here from Shopify.  

First of all great work on your store so far. It looks very good and you can tell you've put a lot of work in so far. In cases where you are getting good traffic from Facebook ads but there is no conversion normally means it is not hitting the correct or ideal audience. There is a great technique for this called the 3x3x3 method which is very good for identifying the best audience for your Facebook ads. It involves creating 3 ads, with 3 different audiences and 3 different sets of copy/ images with a small but similar budget for each. After some time you will see some ads performing better than others and you can drop off the ads not doing as well but increase the budget for the ones doing better. This also helps you understand and define your audience further while getting some more conversions. There are some good tutorials on guides which go into this in more detail online, one of which you can find here

Hope that helps explain the why behind it a little and some guidance on what to do next to improve it. Don't hesitate to ask should you have any other questions. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes