Just need your help PLEASE. I am a newbie on this business. Just started from scratch a month ago. I did everything by myself so I truly know that I need to improve and add more stuff BUT I need a FEEDBACK about the website overall. I have changed the cloths couple of times, the colors, etc, but I´ve got the felling that I AM MISSING SOMETHING and it´s why I don´t have a single sale.
Really aprecciate it you help because I´m starting to feel a bit devastated...
All the Best,
Solved! Go to the solution
It’s frustrating when you put all that work into your business, get traffic to your website but no sales come. Let’s figure this out.
I see you’re using Lucky Orange - you’re already ahead of the game.
Here are a few things I’m seeing:
1. I’m having some translation issues. The on-site translation to English isn’t working for me at all. Google Translate prevents the pop-ups from displaying properly.
My session should be recorded if you want to take a look at what I’m seeing. I’m visiting from Overland Park, KS, USA. In recordings, search by “Overland Park” and you should be able to see my recording.
2. Not all of your pages are linking correctly. Your link from the Tienda drop-drown to “los más pequeños” page leads to a 404 error.
3. Look at what people on your site are doing. What do your recordings and heatmaps show for your slider images and hero images? Are they clicking on it, or are they going straight to your products? On your Hombre page, I don’t think you need that hero image at the top. Let them go straight to the products! Heatmaps will be able to tell you what your customers think about it.
Question: Is the only way to see Catálogo by clicking on the homepage’s slider images? Test if people respond better with your current homepage or making your catalog page the homepage. Right now your slider images on the homepage don’t really tell customers what you sell. Heatmaps will help you evaluate your changes as you go.
4. Ask your visitors! I know it’s difficult to see so much traffic and so few sales. Launch a poll and get answers to inventory questions, website design opinions, etc. Here’s a guide to get you started.
I see that you’re using a Messenger chat. Lucky Orange also has a chat that’s included in your plan. If you add the Lucky Orange chat on your site, you can set up triggers that will automatically invite someone to chat. For example, a chat invite could be sent out to people who add a product to their carts but don’t checkout within 20 seconds. You could answer the questions that may be preventing those potential customers from checking out.
5. Give your footer some love
- Fix the top left corner of your footer. It looks like there should be a logo there, but it’s not showing up.
- Link your email address under ATENCIÓN AL CLIENTE
- Automatically update the currency to match the person’s location
- Balance it out a little more. It’s taking up a large portion of your page, and with a few design tweaks, it would look better. Again, use heatmaps to evaluate your changes.
Keep your chin up, Jorge. You can do this! Our customer care team would love to help you out with a free 15-minute call. There’s no sales pressure; it’s there to make sure you get the most out of the Lucky Orange technology. They’re ready to answer your questions.
It is amazing that you value the customer base and have different methods of getting an email from them. Besides, the overall sire design is very simple and easy to browse in. For a newbie, you are doing a great job. A month with no sales is not something to be devastated about, it might take a lot longer to start making money and it is a common experience.
Let's get through things that could be changed to improve the site:
-The information on your store feels like it is floating, no frames and boarders which affects the way that information is being delivered. Please take a look at the example
2) Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
3) Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
4) The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times.For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created account etc.)
For Reviews, Discounts, Social Login, Instagram and some other great tools you can use Growave. It is an all-in-one marketing platform that helps reach customers and start converting:)
Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post or reach out to me for more help.
Best of luck!
I see your content in Spanish, so the question is do you target Spanish speaking shoppers?
On the website there is the icon to switch English, but when I clicked on it, the whole store is still in Spanish.
Thank you very much for your help!
I have fixed some issues! but when I press English lenguage on my page it doesn´t change to English. But I saw on your record that you were seing it in English. Anyways, more than the sales, what concerns me is that no even one traffic suscribed to my store and I have to find the way to do it. Can you give me any advice?
Thank you again!
Really apreciate your great help! Thanks for the complaints really lift me up :p
However I don´t know how to fix up the tranking number page. Don´t know whether is from TRACKTOR or from shopify customize... What you said about instagram I don´t know either how to do it but I will give it a go!
Thank you very much for your support!
Actually Spain is my market for now. But it is true that when I press to switch to English, the store doesn´t do anything... BUT when the shopify agents are helping me and they send me a short video explaining what are they doing, the video shows my store in English, so ANOTHE thing that I don´t get it :0
Strange thing actually, I'm curious which Shopify translation app are you using? If your market is Spanish for the current growth stage you might consider to remove English in order to make better shopping experience.
To get the feedback on the shop you might consider use "Feedback" element as well, for example from https://hotjar.com/
Hope it helps.