1000 sessions but NO SALES

3 0 0
Hi, I’ve had my shopify store which follows the smart tech niche for a bit less than a month and I’ve been running facebook ads and worked on my store a lot but I haven’t been having any sales and I don’t know why, I’d like some please.
My store: https://prop-drop.myshopify.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi BashBash00, 
I have just visited your website. Overall, it is quite amazing and professional. You put a lot of effort into making it, right?
I just want to give you some feedback to make it better and increase the conversion rates:

1. Improve your page speed

Your page loading speed is extremely low on both mobile and desktop. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and get improvement suggestions. Actually, your website visitors can quickly leave your site without making any sales if they have to wait a long for your page loading. qq.png

2. Improve your landing page

- If you are running Facebook ads, you need to ensure make sure the ad and landing page are both designed for optimal conversion rates. What I mean is when people click on your Facebook, they will be landed on one of your pages. So make sure that this landing page is appealing enough and have consistent content with your ads. 

- You can consider building the specific landing page for each Facebook ad campaign and add more call-to-action buttons on it to increase the conversion rate.

3. Homepage

- Add the Testimonial section to build the trust of customers. The opinions from others can have big impacts on the buying decision of customers. 

- Use slider or add more sections to show what makes them different from other merchants and why people should buy your products. You need to have more engagement with your website visitors before convincing them to your customers.qq.png

I hope these above feedbacks are helpful for you to improve your online store and grow your conversion rates.  <3

PageFly - Advanced Page Builder for Shopify stores

pagefly
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1472 93 321

Hey Propdrops,

Getting sales is largely dependent on your store's look and presentation.  A good store look makes a positive impression in the minds of the customers leading to loads of conversions and customer traffic. Follow the below-mentioned tips to make your store even more engaging and inviting to the customers.

1. You can use the upper black template to highlight some exciting discounts or shipping offers instead.
  2. Shift the newsletter to the footer instead as it occupies a lot of space.
  3. Utilize the newsletter space for adding Instagram images for better brand promotion.
  4. More social links need to be added apart from Facebook and Instagram.
  5. Seperate "Sale" section needs to be created for all discounted products.
  6. Testimonials need to be added for strengthening customer trust and belief.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope store optimization yields positive results this time.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
359 41 73

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your site and you've done some great work! There are a few areas I feel you could improve to increase customer satisfaction when browsing. 

• Lose the browser notifications. This is irksome and causes most customers to just close the window. It's been annoying me the entire time I've been browsing your store. 
  • The sales popups no longer work, customers are wise to them, and generally speaking they also just cause customers to close a store. 
  • Consider redesigning the banner or the logo so it's always visible. It's getting lost at times
  • Consider renaming your products as currently, they are very long and overly descriptive. 
  • Your About Us is a little basic and could do with a little more information on the business and what sets you apart from other similar businesses in your niche. 
  • Some testimonials and reviews from customers would also be a welcome addition to the store. 

To ask questions about your marketing efforts, who is your target audience? Who are you promoting this store to? Have you created some marketing personas

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0
How many abandoned?
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi Carl,
Thanks for taking the time to review my store. I’ve added the reviews and I’m planning to do the rest. Also I’ve been trying out with Facebook ads but I’ve been struggling as my niche can be very general and hard to narrow down to specific personas. The only narrowed down ad I’ve done is for gaming collection where I targeted gamers but that didn’t convert either.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to review my store, I’ve added reviews to the home page and my Facebook ads are always linked to my product pages, if you have any ideas to what could be done better on that please let me know.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
998 49 148

Hey, @BashBash00 Here are some suggestions you need to work on:-

- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases and helps in retaining your customers.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add smart pop-ups.

- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes