I have just visited your website. Overall, it is quite amazing and professional. You put a lot of effort into making it, right?
I just want to give you some feedback to make it better and increase the conversion rates:
1. Improve your page speed
Your page loading speed is extremely low on both mobile and desktop. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and get improvement suggestions. Actually, your website visitors can quickly leave your site without making any sales if they have to wait a long for your page loading.
2. Improve your landing page
- If you are running Facebook ads, you need to ensure make sure the ad and landing page are both designed for optimal conversion rates. What I mean is when people click on your Facebook, they will be landed on one of your pages. So make sure that this landing page is appealing enough and have consistent content with your ads.
- You can consider building the specific landing page for each Facebook ad campaign and add more call-to-action buttons on it to increase the conversion rate.
- Add the Testimonial section to build the trust of customers. The opinions from others can have big impacts on the buying decision of customers.
- Use slider or add more sections to show what makes them different from other merchants and why people should buy your products. You need to have more engagement with your website visitors before convincing them to your customers.
I hope these above feedbacks are helpful for you to improve your online store and grow your conversion rates. <3
Getting sales is largely dependent on your store's look and presentation. A good store look makes a positive impression in the minds of the customers leading to loads of conversions and customer traffic. Follow the below-mentioned tips to make your store even more engaging and inviting to the customers.
Hope store optimization yields positive results this time.
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your site and you've done some great work! There are a few areas I feel you could improve to increase customer satisfaction when browsing.
To ask questions about your marketing efforts, who is your target audience? Who are you promoting this store to? Have you created some marketing personas?
Hey, @BashBash00 Here are some suggestions you need to work on:-
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases and helps in retaining your customers.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Add smart pop-ups.
- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.