1000 visitors, 30 add to carts, 20 checkouts. NO SALES

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have spent $140 on ads so far through Facebook ads, I've got over 1000 visitors, 30 add to cart, 20 checkouts but no sales. I can't get my head around why 20 people would press checkout but not follow through.

I have already tested and managed to purchase something off my own site. Could it be the price, I'm selling authentic daniel wellington watches and am giving a hefty discount. Im not sure if the price is too low where people think it may be fake, or too high that they won't buy it. Perhaps someone out there could provide some feedback. Would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

royalswatches.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 2 6

Hi, 

A couple of things that come to mind without going through your check out process:

• Is shipping unusually expensive? 
  • Is shipping unusually slow?
  • Was there a discount code that people hoped to use but didn't work when they put it in at checkout?

The watches are also priced higher than an impulse buy, so it may take people some time to pull the trigger. Consider running some retargeting ads and abandoned cart emails to remind people to come back. Hope this helps!

Message me if it sounds like I talked about something you are struggling with
Happy to help anyone trying to improve their store
Highlighted

Your site have a nice design and branding. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your above the fold image and add text to the image. Add a tag line or a words that convey what you want someone to feel after seeing it. Just an image of a watch does nothing

2. Having all your watches on sale does not help, maybe people think they are fake or a drop shop site. In either case, it does not send the message you want it to send

3. Consider working on your category pages...and making them 10x better through SEO

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Move "Secure and trusted checkout with" to your footer

There is not a lot I would change with your store. The issue simple could be that maybe you are not getting the right traffic for your store. Not all traffic is created equal. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.