Hey guys! Please take a look at my store Simplymountainco.com I launched a month ago and am getting decent responses on Instagram and Facebook but not getting much of any traffic and no sales. Maybe the product sucks!? Running Facebook and Instagram ads no conversions. Worked on SEO. Haha check it out thanks!
Amazing website and awesome products! My gf might buy one of those leggings their awesome.
Did you have a 1000 visits in the last month? I have the same problem everybody loves the website I get good traffic and decent fb and insta responses but nobody buys? www.cheapthrillsshop.com is my site.
How much you spend daily on ads on fb?
My name is Jade, I am with the Support Team at Shopify!
I did some digging on your website and have collected some information for you to consider. It's 100% your decision if you would like to implement any of these changes, they are just suggestions. ?
1) Many people that use your theme do not know that they can change the layout of their products when their customers click on a collection. There are two options to choose from, Collage which is the layout you have now, and Grid. You can take a look when you login to your admin and click Online Store > Customize Theme > scroll down the right side of your website (just like you are a customer) and click on one of your collections (like this: https://screenshot.click/16_57-h3yi7-h02hm.jpg). The left side of your theme editor will change, click Collection Pages on the left side of your screen. Here is where you can change the format of your collection page. Feel free to give this a try and see what you like best!
2) When people first visit your website, they can be a bit skeptical and not be fully trusting. The first things that many people will look for are a Contact Page and your Refund Policy. You already have your Refund Policy created in Settings > Checkout, you just need to make a page for your Refund Policy and put it on your website, the footer is generally where it would go. I made a video with the complete steps on how to do this here.
3) On your FAQ Page you may want to include the country your products are shipping from, and the currency that your products are listed in on your website. You can also hyperlink to your Contact Us page. To do this click Online Store > Pages > click your FAQ Page > highlight the words contact us (like this: https://screenshot.click/16_14-e72r1-mrqmu.jpg) > click the Insert link icon (like this: https://screenshot.click/16_15-04frw-yd4f6.jpg) and paste your Contact Page URL into this section. Click Save when you are done.
4) Your About Us page could have some more information. You have added some of your personality into your About Us page with is very encouraged! I recommend adding a video or at least photos of you in the mountains/camping/outdoors or something to that effect. This page is what your customers will use to judge whether or not they should shop from your site. Your words and images connect them to you as a human being so really have some fun with this page! This is the spot to convey your outdoor loving brand!
5) On the announcement bar on the top of your website, it says Free Domestic Shipping.... Many people are not going to understand what this means and your FAQ page does not explain it very clearly. To make it easy for customers to know if you are able to ship to their location you may prefer to write "Free Shipping in (list country names)".
6) Blogging is a fantastic way to increase your SEO for the long term and needs to be done on a consistent basis. To draw peoples attention to click on your blog post I recommend adding photos and video to your posts. Your blog does not have to include information about your products or website but can be something as simple as you taking your dog out for a walk outside. Some great blog topics that pertain to your brand are: How To Reduce Your Waste When Camping, Geocaching 101, Seedbombing 101, Top 5 articles of clothing you don't want to forget when Camping (good time to plug some of your products), and more! If you sit down with a pen and paper you can brainstorm some really great ideas. Blog posts do not need to be long, but they do need to have quality content. I read this blog post recently called The Curious Case of the Underwhelming E-commerce Blog that goes into great details about the benifts of having a blog on your E-commerce website.
7) On your navigation bar on the top of your website (here: https://screenshot.click/16_35-2pxkn-rv77x.jpg), I recommend including the word **Catalog** with a drop down menu that shows all of your collections. Our help document here has the steps and a video about how to create a drop down menu.
If you have any questions our support team is here 24/7 to assist! You can reach us by phone, chat, email, and on social media here.
Have a wonderful day!
Your site looks great! I'd buy the snow mountain yoga pants but you guys don't ship to Australia haha. I don't think your products are the problem. How are you doing your fb and insta ads?
I did a facebook likes campaign for my page on $5 a day (just for brand awareness and social proof) and I've only started doing conversion campaigns recently. The majority of my sales comes from facebook and insta (though I haven't had a HEAP of sales). It takes awhile. Generally from what I can see my customers go from liking or following the brand on fb/insta -> joining email list -> reading a few emails -> clicking on a few products and maybe even adding the to cart then leaving -> finally purchasing.
I haven't worked on SEO yet, doing that next.
Sorry not much help - just wanted to say I don't think your products are the problem. I'd buy the leggings and the wild tank top if they were at the right price point.
Good luck! Viv
|3 hours ago|
|5 hours ago|