I am new to entrepreneurship and am excited to be working on this fun project. I read Tim Ferriss's 4-Hour Workweek and followed his strategies and it has gone pretty well until the market test. I have had over 100,000 ad views on FB and Google and over 1,000 people visit my store but not one single person click on an item or inquire further. What's wrong? I am thinking that from a marketing standpoint, I am doing well, but maybe it's what I have to offer for sale? Any feedback you have would be invaluable! Especially from the yoga/meditation community!
My site is: melionaireyoga.com
Thank you so so so so much!
I went through your store and found some shortcomings. I'm going to list them point by point below and would recommend you to give them a thought at the earliest.
We at Descrii offer similar services to start-ups at a very reasonable price range. Our team consists of some very talented professionals. And we will be obliged if you give us a chance to be a part of the beautiful journey of your store that lies ahead.
What You’ll Get - Simple, easy-to-understand, and to-the-point product descriptions that will help you boost your sales, increase product reviews, and increase the overall conversion rate of your Shopify store. These descriptions are not just product descriptions - they are more than that. Also, we brainstorm growth ideas for your products or services.
Marketing Officer, Descrii
Visit Our Website- https://descrii.tech/
Find us on Shopify store- https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions
Hello @akmelidis1, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Add policies in the footer menu.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Remove a lot of content on the banner image. Just add the title and call to action button on it. Add an attractive banner image.
- Add a section of trending/ new arrival products on the homepage.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!