11k visits in 2 weeks & no Sales help!!!

Wolfwoman
2 0 0

Can someone have a look at my site. So many visitors no sales! Can’t see the issue

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2810 176 472

Dear @Wolfwoman 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Analyze your store traffic by the tool like Google analytics: Traffic resource,geographic,demographic,exit page, the bounce rate for each page, Landing page etc.
  • Analyze your store searching terms, performance in Google by the tool like Google search console.
  • Filter your traffic which you think is real and run ads using that data with retargeting.
  • Before running ads check your store speed in mobile and desktop, landing page experience, checkout experience, add to cart experience etc. 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 668

Hello @Wolfwoman, please share your store URL.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Wolfwoman
2 0 0

Wolf-woman-Pty-Ltd.myshopify.com

0 Likes
MINKKI
1 0 0

Where is the traffic coming from?

0 Likes
MSOBallard
Excursionist
18 0 3

Hi @Wolfwoman - you're in a highly competitive space but I don't see anything when I land to convince me to buy from you.

• I think you need to introduce and showcase your brand proposition across your site (starting at homepage). Why should someone pay that money for your brand?
  • Also no obvious info on returns policy.
  • Can you surface speed of shipping to customers?
  • Can you ask some people to review your products? To enhance social proof?
  • What marketing are you doing? E.g. an FB traffic campaign without any learned data can easily waste a lot of money on a lot of unqualified traffic!

They are the immediate things that spring to mind. Think about the potential customer objections and solve them:

• Is this brand legit? > Reviews
  • Why should I buy? > Brand proposition
  • When can I get it? > Delivery timings
  • What if it doesnt fit? > Returns policy

They're my thoughts. Hope it helps!

0 Likes
Arunesh
Pathfinder
86 8 32

Hello @Wolfwoman 

You have a wonderful website. But the thing is that you need to get the word out that you are there in the market. Your niche is not something unique and there are numerous other e-commerce startups out there selling the same products as that of yours. \

You are floating in a Red Ocean and although there are almost 11k visitors, you really don't know who among them are really interested in your products. I mean, is it even the right audience? 

Secondly, let's just assume that your visitors are the exact same ones whom you wanted to target. But what different are you offering them? It might sound rude but you are no different than the thousand other stores selling the exact same thing you are selling.

I am pretty sure that you need a team to handle your traffic and retain them. And you might want to act quickly.

I would like to request you to visit our website. Our team will try to help you get out of the situation you are in right now.

All the very best for your future endeavors.

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii

Visit our website- https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify Store- https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact- hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
0 Likes