1k Sessions/Day but No sales

Highlighted
2 0 1
Hi everyone, could you please help me to find why Im getting no sales pleade?! I am working hard on my store and Im running some ads and getting around 1k sessions per day but no sales at all still.
My store is mindblax.com
Thanks a lot in advanced!

p.s: The store is in portuguese as I am selling for a portuguese speaking country. Cheers!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
33 4 11

Main PageMain PageCartCartCheckoutCheckoutProduct PageProduct Page

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
33 4 11

After fixing some mistakes in your shop there could also be the possibility that your ads are the issue and your only leading unqualified traffic to our site - which would explain why you don´t have any sales.

If you don´t mind why don´t you post some of your ads here so I can take a look?

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey, I have reviewed your store. Here's the thing; Paid traffic is nothing more than an amplifier. It's all about sending the right message to the right people and at the right time and to the right destination that is your website. Now if that destination (website) fails to deliver? What if that destination isn't congruent with the promise in your ads?

This creates a bad experience, right? And Bad experience= No sales. Your prospect's attention span is short, so you have to be quick on the ball. Once they land on your product page you have to convince them to stay there in the first seconds otherwise you lose them for good. How do you engage your customers in your store? You should try giving Loyalty Points to customers when they visit your store or when they make a purchase or when they leave a review. I see that you have a lot of reviews on your store so why don't you give your customers loyalty points when they leave a review on your store. This will double up your sales.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes