1k visitors in 2 days 0 buy why

Highlighted
5 0 0
Hi everyone!
Im new and we created a website for babies (just started 2 days ago).
All is structured and studied for customer.
What do you think? The prices are variables + contact service available etc.

Opinions ppl? Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted

Great start to your store but here are some ways to make your store even better:

Homepage Feedback

1. Make your contact email your domain name

2. Your collection pages for Seats and Accessories could use more product

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, I think you should install a Currency converter. That should help you get some sales

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Hi!
Thank you for having answer.
Its like this purposely because we target only polish market :)
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Hi and thank you for having amswer.
Indeed, you think we need more products? And about the featured page you mean like produxt of the week?
0 Likes
Highlighted

@a-a-mom wrote:
Hi and thank you for having amswer.
Indeed, you think we need more products? And about the featured page you mean like produxt of the week?

More product will be needed in the long run. You can not build a business with everyone only buying once from you. Yes, like a product of the week or in your case I would do every month.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @a-a-mom 

If you haven't done the following then it is vital for the growth of your store

You might consider adding a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Adding an FAQ section is pretty important. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

Did you think about adding reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

Equally adding a blog to your store is essential. If you add blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

You might consider adding social media links. If you add some social media accounts to your store like Facebook or Instagram, it will help build trust with your store and help get more customers

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

Just so you know (I had to do it), I wrote a series of emails https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course that might help you with some tips for making your store better (I get into the weeds there).

0 Likes