1year old Shopify store.

6 0 0

1year old Shopify store and I dont really get that much traffic to the store, feedback would be great.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
63 0 9

Hey March!

Trevor the Guru here. :)

I took a look at your site and have to say its quite amazing! There's nothing that I could suggest that would make it better than it already is. With that being said, what type of marketing are you currently doing to help drive traffic and sales to your store? 

The reason I ask is because marketing is the key component to bringing traffic to your website, building your brand image, and ultimately driving your sales.  I've compiled a few different resources that you can look into below that I think you'll benefit from! 

• Kit - This is a great app that helps with building Facebook & Instagram ads for your products/store based on your current audience on Facebook. It can create ads for as little as $10, however, does offer higher options depending on your budget. 
  • 50 Ways to Make Your First Sale - This guide has a variety (50 to be exact) of ways to market your products to different mediums. This can be super helpful with adding to your current marketing tactics to help open up new avenues. 

• 5 Social Media Marketing Tactics That’ll Improve Your Conversion Rates - This blog post has some GREAT insight on how to improve your social media presence. Your product would be a hit on Instagram in my opinion, so I would highly suggest getting on that bandwagon if you haven't already!

• Shopify Marketing Blogs  - Shopify also has a huge library of marketing blogs that you can reference as well as these would be beneficial. 

I hope you find some usefulness in the resources above, however, if you wanted to reply back with what you're currently doing for your marketing, I'd be happy to review that and provide my feedback!

Happy selling!

Trevor M

0 Likes
6 0 0

Thanks for the information this is hughly helpful I will get reading.

I am using Instagram, facebook and just started with pinterest as social media marketing, in january we started working on SEO.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
54 0 4

Hey March,
Your store is great and have good loading speed.

I think there are some elements that are missing from your store.

1.) Favicon 

2.) I think you can work on the design of categories.

Thank you,
QeRetail.com

0 Likes
6 0 0

Thank you. I have been working on my favicon all day and I know have it on my website platform and bookmarks etc. In what ways do you mean by work on design categories?..

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
749 41 115

Hey March!

That's great to hear that you're well on your way with marketing! I've compiled a few other resources you can look into that are more geared towards the marketing you're currently doing below. 

Facebook Ads

SEO

SEO can take some time to start seeing results, and this all depends on whether the keywords you've used are working for your site, and aren't competing too heavily with your competition. That all being said, when you perform a search on Google, it's looking for both authoritative and relative results. A great way to get authoritative backing is by having people share your site to social media, have influencers link your site on their blog/site, or even leaving reviews for the apps you have installed in your store can add this as well. Here are a few resources you can look into for SEO!

I hope that helps, however, if you do have any questions, please don't hesitate to reply back! 

All the best, 

Peter

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 1

It is a little bit difficult to find what products you have in your store. And what about discounts? Are there any? 

Everything seems to be the same or similar color, try to add some others. 

There is no Livechat which will help you stay connected with your visitors and answer their questions. 

Also, you can add a popup to keep visitors on your website and to increase visitor engagement. 

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions. Let me know if you need more feedback or help. Feel free to contact me at sirarpi@incredo.co

Cheers, 

Sirarpi

0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi Peter, Thanks for all the information. Do you have any for instagram?. How to get my right audience followers likes etc.

0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi Sirarpi we dont do discounts and I dont think live chat is for my brand and we dont have the consistance to have live chat.

Can you let me know a bit more about what you mean by difficulty finding the products?. The pop-up is a brilliant idea do you know a great website to make it from?..

0 Likes