2,294 Store sessions and no sale. Need help!

ofive
5 0 0

Hello guys. It is my first time to create a shopify store. I promoted for 2 weeks through fb ads and got very good results, cpm and cpc was very low but there were no conversions. I also got few emails by my possible customers stating that they were unable to purchase through my store. Can you please take a look at it and tell me what is going wrong?

Thank you everyone who would spend some of their time here.

https://steaminhalers.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
SWSolutions
Trailblazer
193 25 47

I have reviewed your store and found the error on checkout page, payment method not working. kindly check.

paypal.png

And i have noticed that only three products have in your store?

For Design, Development and custom changes Hire Me.
If your problem solved then Like & Accept this Solution.
Email ID: silencewebsolutions@gmail.com
0 Likes
ofive
5 0 0

Hello.

I have only paypal express checkout activated as payment gateway on my store. You are saying that even that is not working? 

Can you help me understand that? Because when i try by myself it redirects me to paypal page where i can sign in and make the purchase. 

P.s. I have made shipping available to USA, Uk, CA, NZ and AUS. 

Thanks for review

0 Likes
SWSolutions
Trailblazer
193 25 47

Hi , I am going through checkout for payment. This is your checkout page. I have selected the US country

screencapture-steaminhalers-38061473924-checkouts-9ea3d2c29def0fa7e7f964ade40208bf-2020-05-09-10_14_59.png

0 Likes
ofive
5 0 0

Hello SWSolution. 

Can you please explain what is wrong here because i am finding it hard to understand.

If you click the complete order does it redirect you paypal page to finish the purchase? 

0 Likes
SWSolutions
Trailblazer
193 25 47

Hi,

You are right, my fault i am not clicking on the 'complete order'. And think your paypal is not working, Sorry.

I think you should re-design to your store.

Check this URL- https://tryautobrush.com/

This is very clean and simple.

0 Likes
ofive
5 0 0

Ok now we are clear. Because  i was really wondering what is going wrong with checkout page. 

Thanks for your suggestion. 

0 Likes