My Nautical dog collar store, Nauticollar.com, is nearly two years old. Over the course of those two years, I have averaged a conversion rate of .51%. I have identified that this is a seasonal product which is affective conversion to a certain extent, however, I feel like the site could use some significant improvements. I have had a ton of success with much better conversion rates on Amazon.
Would anyone be willing to take a look at my site and make some recommendations?
Thank you so Much!
You mean conversion rate 51% is low? Wow, I think 51% is super high.
However, I've seen your store and it looks great. Just have some comment for you:
- You can try to add Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster.
- You have an Instagram account, so you can try to create an Instagram gallery for your homepage.
Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery, this app will help you do that with ease. Also, it makes a gallery shoppable.
- Maybe you can try to add live chat support to create better customer service.
- The announcement bar is quite thick, maybe can make it thinner.
Except for those things, everything is amazing.
Hope this helps!
Wow, just a big surprise to me
I think you can try to put some unique points for your store like your story, your product features.
If your product prices are not cheaper than other products of competitors, you really need to find some unique selling points to increase your sales.
Hope this helps!
Hi @nauticollar !
Very cool logo!
Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.
I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hi @nauticollar welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.
2. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)
3. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
I hope this helps!