2 month old store

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
260 2 40

You're welcome, best of luck with your amazing store! 

- Lisa ?

Lisa | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
9 0 0

Good day Lisa, I have installed the app Carthook to help with my checkout. I want customers to have a one page checkout instead of the normal 3 page process, but am having some difficulties, could you please advise me one a free app for now that offers that one page checkout process.

I only intend to have the carthook for the 14 day free trial as I don't have that kind of money ($300) yet to pay per month. I am seeing customers adding to cart even reaching checkout process, but none have converted as yet. I am using only paypal for my payment. Thank you.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
260 2 40

Hi again, 

The Shopify checkout is not editable unless you bypass this process by using a third party program like Carthook. The Shopify cart is designed the way it is for security reasons offering a PCI level 1 compliant checkout. 

However, since you are only using PayPal, you can add a checkout button to your cart page, allowing customers to progress straight to Paypal without having to go through the three steps of the Shopify checkout. Here's an advanced tutorial on how to add additional checkout buttons to your cart page

Unfortunately, for online shopping, abandoned carts are more common than not, so it is important to get the customers back with incentives. Here are some suggestions to recover the abandoned carts. 

Best of luck with your next steps! 

- Lisa

Lisa | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
9 0 0

Thank you very much Lisa, I'll do the changes and tell you how it goes .

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Hey Lisa, would you mind reviewing mine, please?

http://allcandice.com

Thank you!

0 Likes