2 weeks, 2k visits, 4 sales.

Highlighted
3 0 0

So obviously really low conversion after launching my store theartbeatnow.com two weeks ago. I'm not exactly sure why conversion rates are low. I'm getting visits from fb and paid search but very little conversion. Would love to hear your thoughts on my site. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

Im not so into arts but when I entered the site I was confused to find out where to click to go to your collections page, where all your products is listed.

Took me a while before I cliked "FINE ART PRINTS"

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks for that call out. I've moved up the 'shop by type' section to make it easier for customers. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Canvas Arts Prints,  

You can improve your store conversion rates using the below listed apps and points:

• Use a "favicon" for better site identification.
  • The header menu looks "cumbersome".Instead,use a "dropdown menu" at the extreme header left below the search bar to avoid the header look clumsy.
  • For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

I hope the above points help. 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
I like your store! It impresses me and I really light up at first sight of your beautiful site.
Andonstar Digital Microscope: www.andonstarmicroscope.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @theartbeatnow 

I totally love the design of your site and needless to say that the art pieces you are offering a gorgeous as well. In my opinion, the design of the site does not need any further improvements, it is the functionality that is cause the high bounce rate. 

Here are some moments that I as a customer would want  to see in a site like yours: 

1) On the product page, add a BUY NOW button to make a person one step closer to the checkout process 

2) Add a feature of leaving reviews. That will work as a great social proof and help other customers make decisions faster 

3)Use your logo as a favicon, you want your logo to be noticeable 

4)In the navi bar, instead of putting two rows of categories on the right side, make the font smaller so it fits in one row. At the moment it looks broken (desktop version)

5)The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have  6 features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted

First, selling art online is really hard. It is one place ecom has not grown as much as other products. I'm a huge art lovers and have tons of art from my travels around 40 countries. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage and make it shorter... only show the best of the best art wise

2. Site navigation can be cleaned up. We already know we are on an art site, not sure each link needs to say "art" in it

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Art Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

4. Having tons of art on sale does not send the right message, you do want the art to be accessible but tons are on sale and that sends a "I'm cheap" message

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. Some products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there! I like your products. They are cool! In my opinion, you should do more to harness their potential. How pity if you sell great things but they can't be well promoted to customers. Maybe you can try to import some more reviews to them. It can help both highlight your items and gain trust for customers to order more. There are some review apps which can help, like Ali Reviews . This app collects multiple reviews from real customers and you can filter positive reviews to highlight your items. It is also featured with "email automation" which allows you to send automated up sell email and review request email. Very effective to keep touch with customers and get more orders! Your store is cool, should consider some more ways to promote it and boost your sales!

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @theartbeatnow ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks really great and the colors of the theme are good and pleasant. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• Adding trust badges can also impact on your customers to buy a product. Trust badges will let your customers know that your site is safe to share your personal information, add their cards for payments so most of the business is using trust badges nowadays to let their customers know that there site very safe.
  • There is no reviews option on your product page, try adding that feature so that your customers can easily find the best products and also it helps your customers to trust the product.
  • There are only a few products on your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like
Highlighted

Hey @theartbeatnow,

I would say that you did a great job of designing your store. The images, collections are very well set and the side pages are also well done and I have no doubt your products are very aesthetic. 

I am not sure why you are losing the audience as the product catalog seems great.

1. Try installing a chatbot option on your website. Try talking to your customers and get feedback on what's going on.
2. Install an integration like HotJar to record user sessions and see why and where they are dropping out. 
3. Make some info clear like where all do you deliver and whats your delivery timeline looks like. 
4. Use tools like Google Analytics to identify if the users visiting your store are the right kind of audience. 
5. Use exit-intent popups from apps like GetSiteControl to get feedback or provide offers to users who are about to leave.
6. Try and keep all product images of the same size. It'll make the store look neater.

You can also check out the app I recently launched. You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new, etc on your product images using this app. Labels would help you highlight your products using social proofing, trust & urgency, and let your customers choose quicker. Assisting users decision making can lead to more conversions and increased sales.
Click this link to download the app: https://bit.ly/36ly69H

The store is looking great, I think the audience is where it needs work. I hope the above points can help you. Cheers, and wish you all the best :)

Vignesh
ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes