20-30 visitors a day but no sales

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello all,

I recently opened my shop (s-a-veefishing.com) I'm getting some type of traffic, people are putting items in their cart they're just not purchasing. Furthermore, Customers typically spend around 30 seconds in my store and only really add they items I'm promoting as free (trip-wire). They add multiple of these items and then leave the store. In my ads and the free landing page I do state they have to pay for shipping. I thought it was a security issue so I added badge etc, I have all the pages FAQ's Contact Us Etc.. Still No sales.

Can someone please provided feedback.

Thank you in advnace.

Julio V. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

Store was looking great. I observe some points for you.
You can add your store blog, Blogging routinely can demonstrate that you're put resources into your business, your industry, and your customers issues, which is dependably a decent sign for buyers.
You can post your items regularly on Facebook page of your store and Instagram too, It is a good method to get more activity to your site.
There are a few places on your page where you can put a connection straightforwardly back to your site, including the “about you” and “suggestion to take action” tabs. You can likewise incorporate your connection in the majority of your posts on the off chance that you need. It's simple. At whatever point you post something about your items or administrations, simply add your web deliver to the finish of your inscription. This will urge your devotees to look at your website page, which will prompt more deals, which, thusly, will enable your business to develop.
And I suggest you can use Google SEO, It increases your conversion rate.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
242 1 22

Hi Julio. 

Free product usually does not work. I know it is popular right now to offer products for free and make them pay for shipping. The only thing that it is possible to do is to attract a little bit of traffic. But think about how quality the traffic is. The people came for free stuff, they do not want to pay for anything. So in most cases, they will not buy anything else. They will not make you any money.

If you have some free products as promotion, think about adding them to other stuff. Make them a gift to people that will buy something over $50 (for example). 

Other than that the site looks fine. But there are some improvements you could make. 

For example, you should get a favicon (icon for the web browser tabs). All of the commercial sites have them so without it, your site might look amateurish.

You have only a few products on sale yet you have the sale timer on all of your products. You should remove it from the products that are not on sale.

Only 2894 items left in stock! If you see this kind of message does it make you want to buy the product? The addon is supposed to make the visitor feel like he should buy it now or he'll miss out on a great deal. But it has to be used for products that have a few products in stock. Like this, it sounds more like a joke.

People generally do not purchase on the first visit. You should engage them with retargeting ads to remind them of your store and get them back to finish the sale. Check out ROI Hunter Easy app for that.

Hope it helps.

Ondra

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Appfreaker, thank you for your feedback. I’ll add my site to the “discription” and “about” in my Facebook page. My traffic mainly comes from Facebook. I will look into the google SEO to increase conversion.

thank you once again.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Ondra, 

Thank you for taking the time out and providing feedback as well. Those were all great points and things that I didn’t notice. I’ll work on them tonight to improve my site. To my understanding bringing in traffic with the “free plus shipping” would help long term because it’ll bring customers back, but as you said they are going just for that. I’ll make the proper adjustments.

thank you for the feedback 

Julio.

0 Likes