20 Add To Carts in 2 Days

Gmarotta
Tourist
12 0 1

Ok so my problem is....I see people through Lucky Orange uploading their photo for a personalized service...go to cart..then go back to the listing then leaving..... they scroll through the cart section as if they're looking for something and I can't figure what they're looking for.....

Anyone had this problem??

0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi @Gmarotta 

Your store looks very informative and dynamic, it is no way boring or overwhelming. The products seem to be of high quality. 

It looks like the mobile version speed is the issue. I recommend seeing the analytics of how many people use mobile phones to enter your site, and if the ratio is big, make sure to get rid of unused codes and compressing the images that you are using. If you have some hard-coded apps, ask the developers to optimize their codes. 

As for functionality, your site is not lacking anything. So I only have a couple of things you can do if you want to take your business to the next level. 

1) Run a referral campaign. The items on your site are something that everyone will potentially like, so by giving your customers an opportunity to share items from your store and get discounts for that will work great for driving more relevant traffic and also to build a loyal customer base. 

2) 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site.

3) Launch a Reward program. You can reward your members for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  GrowaveWe have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1188 104 287

Here's how I would solve this:

1) Use Hotjar to set up a poll widget on that page (finding everything ok?, how was this process?), etc.

2) Set up a chat widget and prompt on that page. Reason I listed these separate is some visitors will prefer chat while some don't, but they still might give feedback.

Once you get some intel, then set up A/B testing to get your flow dialed in.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
0 Likes

@Gmarotta,

Let's study the cart page:04:28-06.png

I personally see some problems:

1. Too many buttons with the same visual prominence.

Offering various payment is great, but note that not everyone truly understands what these options are. The only thing they see is a group of 4 buttons, equally emphasized and all call for their attention. Selecting one means missing out on the others. 

It's a needless distraction that might cause choice paralysis.

I suggest you make the "Secure Checkout" the only option, style it the most visually prominent, and include just static logos of the other payment options with less visual prominence, and allow users to select the payment option at the payment step.

Also, pay your attention to other buttons also, make sure the checkout button is uniquely styled and is the most prominent.

04:28-07.png

2. Have information about estimated shipping date + shipping cost

People tend to seek information about the total order cost and the shipping date before deciding whether to buy the products. The sooner you provide this information the better. If estimating the shipping cost and shipping date is too hard before people fill their address, you can calculate a range of the values depend on the nearest and farthest location.

Footnote: I'm a bit nervous with the light red color of the button. The text says "Secure Checkout" but the color is somehow frightening and not secure. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes