200 FB Ad clicks, only 1 sale

Highlighted
1 0 0
My landing page had only a .50% conversion rate with paid traffic. I thought I did a great job on the product page. I spent so much time on it. Can anyone review my page and tell me anything they see wrong? https://sabicastle.com/products/the-survivors-apple-watch-rope
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1506 93 331

Hey Sabicastle,

The logo is clearly visible on all pages except the homepage and the product price is not written below each product. It is only visible when we place the cursor on the desired product. Some other keen observations regarding your store are as follows:

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  2. You need to add some more products to your store for better store variety and grabbing more customer traffic.
  3. Favicon is missing, which is quite important.
  4. Footer links need to be arranged vertically for better alignment.
  5. Social links need to be added for better connectivity.
  6. A contact us form should be added for exchanging feedback with customers.
  7. Bestsellers need to be added for depicting site peculiarity.
  8. Testimonials and Instagram images need to be added for better brand promotion.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store gets improved and starts generating huge amount of sales very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Kirstenwrites10, 
I have just visited your website. Overall, it is quite beautiful and professional. I would like to give you some feedback to make it better:

1. Improve your page loading time

Your page loading speed is quite low on both mobile and laptop. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and find improvement suggestions. Actually, your website visitors can quickly leave your website if they have to wait a long for page loading.ww.png

2. Homepage

- Add the Testimonial section to build the trust of customers. In fact, product reviews from others have a big impact on the buying decisions of customers. 

- Use more images/videos or sections to show what makes them different from other merchants and why people should buy your products. Currently, your home only shows your products. I think that you need to have more engagement with your website visitors before convincing them to buy your products.

3. Analyze your website visitors

If you are running ads for website traffic, you need to make sure that your ads target the right people. I mean you need to ensure that your website visitors are your targeted customers who are highly interested in your products.

I hope these suggestions can help you to improve your website and improve your conversion rates <3

PageFly- Advanced Page Builder for Shopify stores

pagefly
0 Likes
Highlighted

I don't think there is anything "wrong" with your page. Since it is more of an aspirational purchase, you might just want to spend more time working on retargeting visitors to your site.

Working on...
1. Product Lens (App that helps the middle of the funnel marketing)
2. Strategy + Tactics: Marketing Blog
3. Want store feedback? Try this free tool (You gotta give to receive)
4. 60-day SEO email course
5. FB Marketing 102 email newsletter
0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 3

Have you thought of adding some alternative payment options to the website? I heard Klarna was good for offering buy now, pay later options. I've used them before myself to to buy clothes and then break up the payments over time.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 1 3

When you run your ad are you linking directly to the product page or are you sending them to your home page? It might be that you need to work on your imagery and include more "lifestyle" photos rather than straight product shots. Also, one thing I'd suggest is to include different variants (colors, fabrics, etc). I actually quite like the paracord strap but would probably want it in black. Not sure if that's available for you but just a suggestion. 

I noticed you offer Free Shipping... Anything else? Try including some more incentives in the form of discounts or "buy x get y free" type deals and showcase those in your banner or page section. 

Also, are you seeing a lot of abandon carts? If so you might want to take advantage of Shopify’s abandon cart email. One thing we’ve found to be successful is to include your active discounts within your abandon cart email. For example, let’s say you’re offering 15% off for Halloween... try adding the discount to the abandon cart email but also add a really cool, really spooky Halloween design! Anything you can do to 1) offer incentive and 2) delight the hell out of them will be your best bet. This will help drive customers back to their cart and hopefully make a purchase. If you’re interested in learning a bit more on how I run promotions, check out our blog, we recently wrote an article on running simple Shopify promotions.

Alex Daro | Founder/Developer @ newclick.io

Alex Daro | Founder/Developer @ newclick.io
Looking to Schedule Your Shopify Theme?
Check out Theme Scheduler Pro
0 Likes