So I startes a online dropshupping shop. And I spended lot of money for ad (facebook ads en adwords) and I didn't got any sales and only 1-2 people to add something to their cart. I made fixed all bad things such as SEO problems but still nothing. Someone want to review the store and maybe tell me what the problem could be? btw I tried all kind of intrests so I didn't target the wrong people I think.
Welcome to the Shopify community.
You should consider adding blog page to engage with your customer and help them understand the importance of your products such as “Benefits of diffusers" , etc. This would also help in driving organic traffic to your store with the SEO engine, also establish your expertise in the industry. Also, since you sell a variety of products, Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. This helps catch your customers' attention on the best product offerings and discounts, leading to more successful promotion campaigns. You can also combine product badges with product reviews and FOMO(scarcity and social proof) to support the process of selling your products faster.
Furthermore, I would highly suggest retargeting campaign for higher conversion of sales. Retargeting campaign helps you re-engage with your audience and potential customers who previously interacted or showed interest in your products. By using a variety of creative ads to target these potential audiences and reach to conversion of purchase. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. You can learn about this Ako Retargeting here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/what-is-ako-retargeting-c43bda83143b.
I wish you all the best on your business!
Hello @Merturk ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you. I hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @Merturk !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
1. Add a favicon
2. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.
One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.
If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
3. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
4. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display
5. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
6.Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
7. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
8. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
9. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter has purchased something from your store. With referral programs, it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Thanks for all the great advice. I tried my best to do all the things you said. I'll use the retargeting app in the future if I have my first orders. And I loved the idea of product badges.
First of all thanks for the great advice! I tried my best to do everything you said.
But it still left me with a couple of questions.
I love the idea of advertising with micro-influencers.
But what kind of people should I search for? People on instagaram, facebook, youtube? What will work the best?
Should I send them the product for free and let them make a post/video? If you have more experience with this kind of advertising can you tell me more about it?
I hope to hear from you!
(and thank you again for the advice)
According to my experience at shopify. I suggest you to not expand to much money on getting traffic to your website.
Instead of that you can make everything on website High with SEO techniques . So that traffic will automatically increase and then your sales will increase.
For that i suggest you to use Descrii app at shopify store.
Its an automatic description generator app on shopidy store.
The main thing is its generate description which is high with SEO techniques.
I used their service and then observed the increase in number of sales.
So i want you to use the same.
Hope i helped you.