2000+ visits in a week but no sales. Looking for feedback on my new shop, dawn&Co.

Dawnandco
Tourist
3 0 0

www.dawnco.net

Hi everyone! I’m new to the Shopify business and just opened Friday, 8/28/20 but I’ve had about 2000 visitors in my store and no sale. My niche is women’s clothing, accessories, and tech accessories such as phone cases. I’m not sure if it’s just that I don’t have enough options but I’ve had a few abandoned carts and I can’t tell why! If some could please let me know what you think and how I can improve I’d appreciate it!

Also any tips on capturing emails. Most customers are clicking out of the opt in even though I’m offering a discount. 

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Wahab_Ahmad
Shopify Partner
693 110 158

Hello @Dawnandco, share store link  

0 Likes
Dawnandco
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi it’s www.dawnco.net

0 Likes
Dawnandco
Tourist
3 0 0
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
469 46 154

Hi @Dawnandco,

Have seen your store and have some comments below:

- I think the most reason is that your home page doesn't have any product. The CTA "Shop now" button is not enough. 

You can try some sections like featured products, collections, a gallery, etc.

You can check Shoppable Instagram Gallery. This app will help you create a shoppable gallery to increase your sales. 

- The size charts are too small I suppose. 

- You can try some discount events like discount popups or referral discounts. 

Hope my view helps you solve your problem right now!

Happy selling,

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
ericpaulson
2 0 1

I agree with the other comment here. I looked at your site, and scrolled all the way to the bottom, but I saw nothing for sale. It was only until I saw your tiny menu at the top did I find where I would be able to buy your products. Good luck!