22 Add to Cart's, but no sales! What's wrong?

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi guys! My store is www.artsamar.com

I have been facing an issue where I can drive good (it seems) traffic from Facebook Ads to my store, since my CPC and Cost to Add to Cart are low, but with no sales! There are already 22 Add To Cart events in my pixel, with a 5%~ Add To Cart rate...

I have been through the checkout process, and it seems good for me. I am already offering free shipping in a way to minimize the cart abandonment, but it's not working...

What do you think that could be happening?

Thank you so much for all your help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Dear ArtsAmar,

Hope following suggestion will help you.

1. Improve your store loading speed for mobile

artsamarspeed.png

2. Do remarketing

3. Go for Shop Catalog ads

4. Hope this post will help you : https://www.mswebdesigner.com/blogs/ecommerce-tips-to-remember/top-10-reasons-for-abandonment-during...

5. Run your ads for at least 1 month ($5/day)

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
191 2 11

Hi! Congratulations on opening your art store online.

I have gone through your checkout process, and noticed one thing could be improved.

Upon checkout, visitors need to fill out their shipping address. It is an extra step comparing to purchase on Amazon, eBay where customers' shipping address are usually remembered, and can be simply selected. You may potentially use Geo Location API. It can easily access visitors' location data based on IP and auto fill forms, including country, state, city. You don't need to code yourself, but just drop in the Javascript code they provided. By auto filling shipping address with visitor locations, it greatly shortens process time, and reduces possibilities that customers change purchasing decisions. It is popular used in Commerce stores. Shopify platform is perfectly supported.

Hope it helps!

0 Likes