250 sessions a day with no sales? And still growing! HELP

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi

Store: www.lootllama.shop

We have been growing quite rapidly in terms of sessions over the last month as we work with a lot of large instagram pages which focus on Fortnite content. We give them a 10% of the commision on all sales through their affiliate code and/or URL. They love the idea of this but at the moment they send us a lot of traffic but its just not converting.

We have worked really hard to try and make the store look great, visual and also validated. But are we missing something. We have a feeling that Instagram traffic is very low quality because of the buying behaviour on Instagram being mobile first. 

We also found bounce rate can hit 90% via instagram but on Facebook its 55%. 

We have total confidence that its a great niche as most sellers of Fortnite clothing etc is via low quality stores that have not well optimised the site.

Very intrigued if anyone has suggestions as it will help a lot!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
259 3 61

Hi, Loot Llama!

Lisa here from the Shopify Team. 

I noticed that this is a duplicate post of a few others that you have created over the last month. Just a heads up that I will be closing this post, and we will be helping you over here on this thread: "250 sessions a day with no sales? And still growing!"

If you have any other areas on your store you'd like feedback on, please feel free to reply to us over on the above post, and we'd be happy to continue this discussion with you. 

- Lisa

Lisa | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes