2nd Feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello Everyone,

Ok, I posted in this forum back in March. Now it is May 2019 and I made changes. Can someone take a look at my store? I have made my first sale but I seem to be growing an e-mail list but no sales. If someone could look at my store I would appreciate the help. www.yoursandmyitbag.com

Thank You,

F. Boney

0 Likes
Highlighted

Maybe your issue is more the traffic you are getting for your store vs the store itself. You have a great store overall and there are some tweaks I would make but nothing major is wrong with your store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase. 

Homepage Feedback

1. I would delay the email popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage. Once I dismiss this, don't keep showing it to me. This is annoying

2. Make your logo bigger as I can not read it right now

3. The plus sign on the mass head image was weird and I did not know what would happen when I click on it

4. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have a white vs non-white background. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page Feedback

1. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand. This is going to help tie your site together

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi fbcboney,

General
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • I can see that you have your contact information listed on your contact page. This is easily accessible which is super important, however, I would also consider adding a contact form to the page.
Homepage
  • Having two popups come up as soon as customers hit a site is a recipe for people to leave. Remove them both.
  • You can add a live chat section instead of Facebook messenger, which is not at all suggested. It could be really irritating to go to messenger and fill credentials just for clearing some doubts.
Product
  • Product descriptions need to do more than simply describe the product. Product descriptions need to sell your products! Your customers should feel like they need that product after reading your product description.
  • Your "Add to Cart" button falls below the fold. It should be more visible.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes

The logo is very tiny. Perhaps make it bigger?

The About Us page has an About Us sub-page, which has another About Us sub-page. It's redundant. I would suggest having just one About Us link on the nav menu.

Love your Fashion Quiz, by the way. It's pretty accurate. :)

I would suggest using bullet points or numbers on the questions on your FAQ page, so it's easier to read.

Good job adding the shipping and returns information on all product pages. Your product descriptions are quite short and not compelling enough, though. I would suggest investing more time on your product copy.

On the sidebar of the collections pages, there seems to be an option to filter by color, price, brand, etc., but clicking on those doesn't do anything. I would suggest looking into fixing that, as the ability to categorize/filter is an effective way to help your customers search for the products that they could potentially buy.

The newsletter pop-up appears on all pages, and I feel that it's a bit obtrusive. Also, I ticked "no, thanks" and nothing happened. Is that supposed to be a hyperlink?

Get 5 free images edited when you install our Shopify App https://apps.shopify.com/retail-ready-photos-by-pixc
0 Likes