3 months and 0 sales even with fb google and Ig ads

Tourist
15 0 0
I really cant understand i did everything for product page for google and fb ads i focused on the right audience and did all . I have good traffic but i didnt get 1 sale since beginning ( 2-3 months ) i lost too mush money on apps , google, fb ads and insta promotions and still 0 sales . I really work hard fix and change every mistake , i know i have some mistakes but i think my website is ok for getting at least 1 sale .
Waiting for your feedback

www.eparapharm.com

Thank you .
0 Likes
Excursionist
13 0 2

When you run ads, are they all landing on your homepage? 

0 Likes
Tourist
15 0 0
Of course not , to the product page directly .
0 Likes
Explorer
70 3 8

omg good site!

But one thing,you didn't say how you are shipping your goods,your available shipping locations,shipping rate.

So if i were to buy i would worry if i am getting the goods and at what shipping cost.

0 Likes
Excursionist
13 0 2
That could be the problem. Your current product pages are not really set up to be landing pages. When someone first land on the page there’s not a lot of info to really help decide if they should buy or not.

You need some better product description—some of the ones I read feels too infomercial-like.

Avoid words such as 100% original brands” when someone reads that, they’ll start thinking this could actually be fake.

If your website looks the part, you won’t have to tell people the products are real, they’ll know. I could be wrong, but some of the copy feels like they were written by someone who’s English is not their first language.

I’m not the best writer (obviously ^), but that could be a problem. I would suggest, instead of spending more money on ads try creating a landing page.

Get a copywriter (try Upwork) and send traffic to the landing page instead of your product page and see how you do.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 0
Thank you for answer , i know descriptions are not that good but i change and add a full description for target product before i start ads with it , i never do ads with product that have weak description you can check some on home page .
0 Likes
Explorer
70 3 8

Maybe add a refund policy so that anything goes wrong customer get his refund.There is an app for shipping calculating.

0 Likes
Tourist
15 0 0
I have policies ...
I did everything and i got 0 sales i always think about giving up but im trying to do my best to success i just need your help and advices .. thank you
0 Likes
Explorer
70 3 8

You can try this app : shipping rate calculator

I cant guarantee but definitely helps.When i buy an item online i want to be sure i will get the item and at what cost.So design and functionality are very important.Other than these 2 issues your site not much other design issues.

Cost wise can try invest in SEO than on ads.

Community here may be able to help on these.For a price :P

0 Likes