3000+ Visitors & No Sales

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, I am Gledio , my shop is www.weargalactic.com , doing very good with traffic but i do not understand why there are no sales yet, i tried a lot of things, the checkout page is correct and the sale can be made easily with no prolems. Personally I think the problem might be on the checkout page or with the product photos & prices. I talked with a lot of people but no one can find the solution so i need some professional help here. If anyone can take a quick look at my page and tell me where is the problem. Thank You !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi Gledio,

Where are you getting the traffic from (what referral source)? 

Thanks,

Bobby Maca

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi GoodNutrition!

I'm getting traffic from Direct, Facebook, Instagram. 

Traffic most from the USA as my target country.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Nice job posting consistent content on social. Creating some more top of funnel assets and ads to build some social proof, and then re-targeting people farther down the line that have shown interest should help with the conversion rates. 

Are you targeting specific interests and/or regions, or going all out to everywhere? Also, optimizing for conversions, or for traffic? That is a lot of traffic to not have any conversions, but I doubt it's an error, it can happen depending on your settings.

For your ads in English you should consider cleaning up the grammar a bit. You're running a dropshipping website that I'm guessing ships from warehouses in China. Potential customers have gotten keen to that and are extra cautious looking at those long shipping dates and stock photography. To improve conversions you'll likely want to make sure everything is totally buttoned up.

For example, a current ad you're running:

"Hurry Up ! Christmas are here, get the perfect gift !
Wear Galactic wishes you a merry christmas & a happy shopping ! Visit www.weargalactic.com , sign up & get an extra 10% off on every product."

As a native-English speaker I can tell you that the grammatical issues there would cause some concern about trusting the company. If English isn't your first language, do you have any resources/friends that you could share your copy with to provide edits and feedback?

For Top of Funnel assets, I'd suggest trying to find an Ad that is getting a lot of engagement and is relevant all year long (not specific to a holiday like Christmas). Make sure to save that Ad's ID so that you can use it across the entire funnel. 

It's going to be a good lesson in marketing, it'll be a challenge, especially given "Wish" and some of these major dropshipping services that have numbed people to it. Look into things like Digitalmarketer.com, they have a free lab service that can help you as you build this up. If you're not carrying any inventory anyways, remain open to pivoting and focusing on something more niche.

Hope that helps a bit... good luck amigo.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Weargalactic,

There is a lot of empty space between the header and the banner. Try cropping the banner size. Some other changes to make are as follows:

1. Try using a single newsletter as using two newsletters looks quite awkward.
  2. Try adding some more accessories apart from "Hat" in the accessories section.
  3. Customer reviews should be added below each and every product for better customer association.
  4. Instagram images and customer testimonials should be added for better brand awareness.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store starts acquiring sales very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

The problem might be from your traffic. If you target the wrong audience, 3000 visitor are equal to 0 visitor.

Are you using Google Analytics? Tracking where people land and stop in your store will give you some clues.

If you are running Facebook ads, using Facebook Pixel can also help you track their actions on your store. 

So basically, there are 3 things to review:

1. Ads audience.

2. Actual traffic source (Google Analytics)

3. Visitor behavior (GA & Facebook Pixel)

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
95 5 21

Hi Gledio,

I can see that you have information about shipping, Returns & Refunds, which are all very important to have and increase trust with shoppers. I had a quick look at your store and some of the pages. I can see that you have very good collection of products.

Here are some ideas you might want to consider or look at that could help getting more sales :

1) You can add Instagram feed for promotions.

2) Testimonials could be added.

3) You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any ecommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

Hope this helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes