4 Days Launched. Feedback Please

Chile2020Air
Tourist
11 0 4

Thank you in advance for any potential feedback. We just launched and it seems some people already viewed.

It is in spanish but most things are somewhat easy (Productos = Products,  Contactanos = Contact Us)

https://airechile.com/

Thank you!

0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

Hello @Chile2020Air I hope you are doing great?

I am Johnny, a professional shopify developer, manager and digital marketer with over 4 years if experience.

I have reviewed your store and as an expert, I noticed that your store is not properly designed for conversion.  I can see that you are selling 2 products which are Air Purifier and Humidifier.
In your homepage, you should at least make each product available with clear CTA saying "BUY NOW" which is seriously lacking and can reduce the potential of you making sales. I expect these products to be available in the home page.

Favicon: Your  store is lacking favicon design which can be signaling negativity to potential buyers. The favicon carries your brand logo at the loading tab.

Banner and slider: You should add more images/banner and activate slider to make the store more attractive even at first glance with CTA.

Footer: Your footer is full of misdirection. This is what I mean, In the follow us column, audience will be expectiing your social media link such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or any other ones you are active on but they are missing.
Another contents missing in your footer are the policies and the about us. Kindly see https://www.fashiondelan.com/ for more clarity.
 Johnny_pro_0-1611486552956.png|

All these are what needs to be done to make your store looks stunning and converting.

Do you feel this useful? Kindly like it.
Does it provide solution you expect? Mark it as solution.
You want to meet me for help on this or getting these mentioned solutions done? Contact Me.

0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

After getting these done, effective targeted marketing campaigns and promotion should follow.

0 Likes
Chile2020Air
Tourist
11 0 4

You are the best.  Thank you so much for the response.

I adapted some changes. 

I did not understand what you meant about the banner (sorry for my ignorance on the subject.)

You can view the changes https://airechile.com/  and tell me what you think.  If it improved.

Thank you once again

0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

@Chile2020Air 

I can say at least, there is much improvement compared to the earlier design.
I recommend that you use 2-3 banners with sliders and the products with "BUY NOW" or "SHOP NOW" Button in the home page.

Kindly get that done ASAP.

0 Likes
Chile2020Air
Tourist
11 0 4

Thank you.  I am learning how to set up a banner, I will try to do it today.

Question: In my current format, I have to options "Quiero un purificador (I want a purifier)" and "I am looking for a humidifier".  If you click on these it takes you straight to buy now.  

Would this be considered a CTA? or is an actual "buy now" more appropriate? 

Thank you for all the tips, i am absorbing as much as I can

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2479 142 446

Hello @Chile2020Air, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- There is a lot of blank space in the header. 

AiTrillion_0-1611570553262.png

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

- Display the products on the home page with a call to action button.

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes