Its been more then year since im doing my site and altho i still think its unfinished to go live i would like to show it here and get some feedback.
Please dont be shy to critizise since this is the reason im opening this thread, if you see anything not good please let me know. And if you know fix then it will be even greater.
Im working on this site for 1+ year but at the begining it was just another project ... altho few months later and i decided i love it and i want to make it work.
The site is: 420region.com
I would have to excuse myself about the Blog section, but since its not going live im keeping my blog posts for that date ... The reason why so much space is dedicated to blog is that this type of business is considered "high-risk" and i will not be able to just run facebook ads to my products i will have to make ppl come to my blog posts and then funnel them in the shop ...
Also right now im looking at payment gateways who are interested in working with me, since many many already declined me (4 months+ applications), so if someone happens to see this and work in some payment gateway please contact me.
So far on my list i have only 91 things left (maybe you will find them, maybe not) to do before launch (Yes thats "only", before 4 months the number was 731). So if anyone find something, dont like something, have experience and want to help please reply here and let me know
Congratulations for your store!
Hope following suggestions will help you.
Hey there @Boris_Stoyanov ! Here's what I'd like to suggest -
1. Your logo is occupying too much space. Try and syn your logo with the header menu. Also, your current logo is too energetic and gothic, let's try and come up with a chill logo?!
2. Instead of just having a cart button, let's have a dynamic cart button that moves along with the user's navigation!
3. You've added social media icons, that's great! But you should also welcome customer reviews. It adds authenticity to your store.
4. That's a really long description! For product descriptions, it's always suggested to be as crisp (and catchy) as possible. No one reads such lengthy product descriptions. Also, if you can add product ratings to every product page, it will be great!
5. You need to work on your images because they are not readable! IT's due to the small font size and color combination!
6. Your fonts are quite basic. Try and come up with a different font style to give your store a whole new look and feel!
7. I hope you're already aware that your favicon is showing a Q.
8. You can come up with some creative copywriting to make sure that users are hooked on your site.
It's really nice to see that you're taking your time to come up with things! All the very best for your store. Let me know if we can be of any help to you!
I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations!
We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning our sales/marketing/social media strategy!
As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey! It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce ecosystem!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-.
Have seen your store and here is my view:
- At first, I just want to say those are amazing products. I love it.
- I think this part will make your customers feel hard to see. Maybe you can change the color.
- Why you're having 2 types of buttons. I think "add to cart" is suitable
- I think it's hard but it would be great if you have a gallery down there. Maybe an Instagram gallery is good.
- I don't see any discount or discount popup. You can try to add more to increase your conversion rate.
- This space shouldn't be empty. Maybe you can add a bundle or a discount box.
I think your store is good, you can just need to fix something. And about a gallery, you can create an Instagram gallery if you want. Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It's very affordable.
Great products! Happy selling!
Hi @Boris_Stoyanov !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
Your google page speed score is only 53 and mobile speed 23. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.
If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.
One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.
If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Your store looks good, just try to improve the layout and font type and by that I mean to improve on the elegance of the store and Font clarity.
For example, this seems quite wordy. I would suggest just have the main caption that clearly communicates the customer value. A one-liner powerful statement or if your product requires more description then two to three points but the presentation and colour scheme behind it should be compatible so that it becomes more readable.
Also, I would suggest changing the colours of social icons, Try a different colour that should not be too flashy to the eyes. Moreover, G+ is no more so you can remove that icon.
Add a Facebook live chat widget in there, or you can try a free app of Facebook messenger marketing. That will help you in connecting with your store visitors. Would love to see your store again after your further work on improvements