4 reached checkout no sales.

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 3

I have spent around 50$ already on facebook Ads www.mypetsstores.com and still no sales. I'm so frustrated. Don't know what to do next. Only got 4 people reaching checkout. Do i need a mentor? i can't afford one at the moment. Is there something I'm missing please? Your advices will be much appreciated.

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
219 39 141

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @Mypetsstore!  

Congrats on the store! I’m sorry you’re frustrated though. It’s always frustrating when you spend money, put in the effort and see no sales. 

Here are some things that pop out at me immediately:

1. Announcement bar: Unless people are calling the hotline, take it and the “registered Delaware LLC” out. Keep the message simple. You may want to experiment with a  different color to make it pop more. Link it to your product pages.
  2. Homepage: Evaluate it with heatmaps to see where people and how far they scroll on your page. Features like About Us aren’t necessary unless people are clicking on it. Think about how it’s organized and how people are using it. Instead of focusing on PETS, should you re-organize the collections by Dog and Cat? 
  3. Navigating: Go through your main navigation with your heatmaps to see where people click and how they navigate to your products. I would remove About Us, Track Your Order, and Policies. Leave those in the footer. Contact Us may belong in the main navigation, especially if you get a lot of mobile traffic. Expand your Collections here to make it easier for visitors to jump to different collections. Watch session recordings, which act like a DVR for your website to show you each session, to watch people navigating. 
  4. On your product pages, you need to include shipping information, especially if you can estimate shipping costs. You need to create descriptions that are engaging rather than from the dropshipper. For the Cute Pet Halloween Festival Dress (I would update this product name to something else), you have no information on the sizing. There’s one size. You need more detail to help everyone figure out if this will fit their dog or cat. The only option is where to ship from. I would eliminate that choice because nearly everyone is going to pick the US unless you have visitors from Asian countries.  
  5. Be mindful of your audience. Since you want to drive an international audience, you need to be consistent with your measurements. For example, the LuckyKitten-Multivitamin Cat Ball has a size in millimeters. That’s not very helpful for your American visitors.
  6. Analyze your traffic you’re generating. Filter a heatmap by source or UTM parameters (if you use them) to dive into what your audience is doing. Spending $50 on Facebook ads is great unless you’re generating the wrong traffic. If they are spending little time on your site and don’t click around, you need to look at your 1) audience and 2) if your ads are linked correctly. 

To wrap it up, you have a lot of awesome opportunities here. Take a moment to find out what your visitors are doing and what’s confusing them. Make their journey easier. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, chat and more with a free trial (no credit card required and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Mypetsstore, Your store looks great! Here are some ways to make people want to purchase:

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

- Add a loyalty reward program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Set up Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

Hope this Helps! 

Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Thanks.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi Danny,

I really appreciate your feedback. Will start implementing as soon as possible. I'm afraid that adding another App might further reduce my site speed. I currently have 9 Apps and my speed is 27 very low compared to similar sites. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 3

Hello,

I really appreciate your time and efforts. Your App looks great but adding it might further reduce my speed of 27. I only have 9 Apps in total. Any advice?

Regards,

Kous

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @Mypetsstore, I hope you are doing good! I would like to tell you that installing multiple apps reduces the speed of the store. AiTrillion gives many essential features in a single app so you don't have to install multiple apps. It eliminates using multiple apps in your store & also you don't have to manage multiple dashboards. You can try using the app.

Hope this helps! If you need any help. I will be happy to help!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 3
Thank you for your feedback.