I have spent around 50$ already on facebook Ads www.mypetsstores.com and still no sales. I'm so frustrated. Don't know what to do next. Only got 4 people reaching checkout. Do i need a mentor? i can't afford one at the moment. Is there something I'm missing please? Your advices will be much appreciated.
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
Hey there, @Mypetsstore!
Congrats on the store! I’m sorry you’re frustrated though. It’s always frustrating when you spend money, put in the effort and see no sales.
Here are some things that pop out at me immediately:
To wrap it up, you have a lot of awesome opportunities here. Take a moment to find out what your visitors are doing and what’s confusing them. Make their journey easier. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, chat and more with a free trial (no credit card required and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Cheers - Danny
This is an accepted solution.
Hello @Mypetsstore, Your store looks great! Here are some ways to make people want to purchase:
- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.
- Add a loyalty reward program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
- Set up Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
Hope this Helps!
Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.
We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.
I really appreciate your time and efforts. Your App looks great but adding it might further reduce my speed of 27. I only have 9 Apps in total. Any advice?
Hello @Mypetsstore, I hope you are doing good! I would like to tell you that installing multiple apps reduces the speed of the store. AiTrillion gives many essential features in a single app so you don't have to install multiple apps. It eliminates using multiple apps in your store & also you don't have to manage multiple dashboards. You can try using the app.
Hope this helps! If you need any help. I will be happy to help!