400 views a day but no sale

2 0 0

Hi, 

Can you try to tell me why people don't buy anything?

www.dogg-eshop.com

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
640 59 127

Hey there, Brice!

I really love your site, who wouldn't love a site dedicated to dogs? There are however parts that need to be adjusted to help you gain those conversions.

Your call to action button is not clear enough. You will need to change this to "Add to Cart" or "Buy Now" because as it stands, it is not clear that hitting that button will add an item to the cart. I know it may seem simple but you would be surprised as to how many people would miss out on that.

The use of male pronouns in the product page can prevent a customer from connecting with your product. Instead of using him/her pronouns use gender-neutral ones, highlighting that your product is for dogs of both genders and owners of both genders So instead of stating "So your dog can have fun while keeping his mouth and theeth healthy" state "So your dog can have fun while keeping their mouth and theeth healthy." Also, bear in mind that "teeth" is misspelled throughout the site. This would be incredibly off-putting to a potential customer as it does not look professional.

Switching between talking to the customer and talking to the dog also does not look professional. I would recommend that you speak solely to the person looking at the site and remove the line "So go get your human and make him order it for you! ".

On the home page, I would reword "$15 instead of $25" to "Reduced from $25 to $15 for a limited time only". It reads a lot better in a retail format.

I noticed that you have an About Us page, it is, however, very short and does not really tell your customer anything about your business. The About Us is probably the most underutilized marketing tool on Online Stores. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. It is the perfect place to highlight a number of objectives such as:

•  Communicate the story of your business and why you started it.
  •  Describe the customers or the cause that your business serves.
  •  Explain your business model or how your products are made.
  •  Put a face to your business, featuring the founders, or, the people on your team.
  •  Incorporate persuasive content (e.g. an explainer video, data visualizations, links to blog posts) that might otherwise clutter your homepage.

In short, your online store displays your products brilliantly, your "About Us" page should be telling your customer why they should buy from you.

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,
Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
2 0 0

I made all the changes necessary.

Is there anything else I can do?

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 0

Great work. You need to make your product image the focus point. The use smaller images for descriptions. Adjust the aligment of your images.

0 Likes