Hello. If you have difficulty with sales and you have high traffic, I can give you the best advice. Use brand trust building plugins and be successful! The best plugin is Nextsale. It has a great competitive advantage than its competitors/ This app will help you to boost sales by using social proof & urgency tools. Nextsale offers both tools with one price. Most of the plugins offer them with various prices separately for each tool. That is why if you want to increase sales& conversions, reduce bounces use Nextsale! After instally the app to your site, it will work automatically. You can stay in a free plan for 14days and then transfer to paid one if you want. If you want to stay in a free version, you can, but you will have fewer benefits & limitations for the usage within days.
Click the link below and try the app for free! Good luck with your store :)
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store, and you've done some nice work on it! There are some suggestions that I want to make for you to consider:
- Your Popup immediately greets me when I visit your site, and it just says 'Popup'. This is irritating and will immediately put your customers off:
- Your banner isn't high enough resolution, make sure all photographs are crisp:
- In the top left, you have space for your logo and an essential piece of branding. Currently, it's just the text Thequirkybear. Have you considered getting a logo designed for your store? You can play around with our free logo generator here.
- You appear to have 3 different agree to cookie banners that appear on the bottom of the site. One will suffice! Have a look at this video I recorded, five clicks before I can browse your lovely site in peace, it's just not great User Experience.
- For the products that you are importing from an app like Oberlo, I would look to remove the 'ships from' from your product page. This is mostly used in cases where a product is stocked in China, Russia, Europe, and the USA, and the customer can select which one is closest to them. However, in a lot of cases, China is the only option, and when that's the case this piece of information is unnecessary. This may require re-importing them without that data being imported from the Oberlo app. Alternatively, you can edit your variant options so that this reads something different, such as a color or size option.
In terms of the traffic that is coming to your store, have you noticed any trends? How are you currently marketing the business? If this traffic source isn't converting, I would suggest shaking it up! Who is your target demographic? What are their behaviors and interests?
Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
Your store looks really beautiful and have cute products .I reviewed your store and I would suggest you to improve few things to become more user friendly as it builds additional level of trust with the customer , here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily . With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales.
I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
May it rains customers and orders,
|2 hours ago|
|2 hours ago|
|2 hours ago|