420 visits in one week but just 3 sales

1 0 0

I started my site on June 6th, 420 people have visited it but I did just 3 sales.

How can I boost my sales ??

Can you visit my site and give me advices ??

Thanks

https://soinparfait.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
22 2 1

Hi there @soinparfait!

Ryder here from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your website, and would be happy to share my thoughts.

Firstly, considering you've just started your shop, you've done a great job so far! Your website is very simple to navigate, and it's clear what you're selling. At this point, it might be a good idea to build trust with your customers by focusing on your business's brand.

A good place to start for branding is to add a logo to your store. If you don't already have one you can try making one through our Hatchful Logo Maker.

You might want to consider have a consistent colour scheme for you store as well. For example, I noticed your product is pink - you might want to play on that when making your logo, or updating your heading text colour, and perhaps even change the buy button to a colour that works well with the pink.

I also noticed you have some information on the product, but not on the business itself. You might be interested in writing an About Us page to help visitors feel confident in why they should buy from you rather than someone else with the same product. Another page worth adding is a Contact Us page, so that customers can feel comfortable knowing they can contact you. With a contact page, you can also feel comfortable knowing that if a customer is experiencing any issues trying to make a purchase, they have a way of letting you know. 

As for your improving your conversions, do you use Google Analytics? I highly recommend setting it up if you haven't already - as this can provide you with data that will help you determine what areas of your store might need work. You can reference our Setting up Google Analytics Help Doc to help you with getting that set up.

We also have a good "Beginner's Guide to Conversion Rate Optimization" blog you might be interested in checking out to help improve your conversion rate. You can find that blog here

Hope that helps! There is a lot of information, so let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Trailblazer
140 11 48

Hi there,

I see that the information is written both in English and French.

I believe that you can make it one language, as for me it was quite annoying to understand when I was reading :D

The thing that you have only one product will help you increase the number of Reviews very fast, I believe that you need to ask users who bought to leave a review. Therefore, you can show the ratings or the reviews anywhere on your site, I mean homepage, why not? Because you are selling one product only

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
158 3 31

Hello @soinparfait 

I just saw your website, the product is good. place more clean images

1. Is it painless black head removal ? - Try to mention on product description page.

2. what is the warranty of the product ? - Try to mention on product description page.

3. On home page the content in images is in french and if you are selling in USA as mentioned on product details page please place the content in English too. See below
( https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0246/8793/5522/files/comment_utliser_rose_1024x1024_1bd06c93-1c94-...)

4. Is the product made  in EU / USA / Japan / China ? please mention that too. - Try to mention  on product description page.

5. Add contact page and about page it will create more  trust (but yes important is to add content on these pages not just contact form on contact page)

Further I guess you would Love to boost your website sales & conversion & I would Love to grow your sales.

Industries served - Industry - Bikni, Swimwear & Lingerie, Computers, Audio, Electronics, Vegan Cosmetics & Skin Care Products

Results from Digital Ad Channels  - I have helped merchants achieve sales from $150 per month to $970+ per month in just 3 months

with correct ad setups and detailed manual optimization and strategies from time to time.

I would be happy to help and serve you too!

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes