5,000 Visits, 150 Add To Carts, 80 Checkouts NO SALES

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 3

Can you please review my store, i am burning a lot of cash in facebook and google ads, and i am not making any sales, in the past 3 weeks ive wasted about $300 to only make about $20 profit or less. 

I have trying different targeting, i have tried different ads, i have tried changing themes, changing the colors and the product descriptions. Different types of ads, even used the app hotjar, which shows that people are interested in my products but they still do not buy, please help :(

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 3

ALOVEINME.COM https://aloveinme.com

Can you please review my store, i am burning a lot of cash in facebook and google ads, and i am not making any sales, in the past 3 weeks ive wasted about $300 to only make about $20 profit or less. 

I have trying different targeting, i have tried different ads, i have tried changing themes, changing the colors and the product descriptions. Different types of ads, even used the app hotjar, which shows that people are interested in my products but they still do not buy, please help :(

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 3

The website is https://aloveinme.com Aloveinme.com

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
819 91 147

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I’ve taken a quick look at your store and you’ve made a good start so far. There are definitely some areas you could consider to improve your customers’ experience on your site. Here are a few points to get you started: 

• The first thing customers usually see is the landing page, and it’s important that this page serves as a portal to the rest of your site, as well as introducing the business and communicating a strong sense of branding and your business mission statement. You should consider stronger call-to-actions on the site too, for example, ‘Get ready for Halloween!’. 

Branding

Products

• Your products are great, and I’m sure there is definitely interest in this type of niche. However, your product descriptions are generally quite short. Have a look at some competitors' product descriptions, and the detail they offer. Many parents want to know exactly what the clothing is made of (cotton, polyester etc.). There are times, also, when you are seemingly running a promotion through the product description, have you found this to be successful? I would recommend keeping your product description specific to the actual product. 

Marketing

In terms of your marketing strategy, I would need a little more insight into what markets you were targeting. Were they too broad? Have you narrowed down your audience by creating marketing personas for your business

Often, new businesses, while they are attempting to find their core market, may look to alternative marketing methods to increase relevant traffic to your store. Have you thought about working with bloggers or social media influencers who are active in your niche? They often have a ready-made audience. It would also serve as a great method of creating some review based content for your site. 

I would also recommend creating a marketing plan first, which will help you identify the audience before choosing the channels of approach. Prior to launching any sort of campaign, you should also test the site and get feedback from members of that audience. Have you done this sort of research/feedback for your store?

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hello,

I observed few points on your website. I hope those are helpful for your store.

-> Why you implement your store logo? A very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations.
-> Use high quality images under Gallery images.
-> Add Zooming feature under product page.
-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
-> Regularly promote your products through Facebook page of your website.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

You can use Instagram marketing also.
-> Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
-> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
-> And I suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

And you can increase your products by using of Appfreaker Supply, Appfreaker Supply is used for to import the products from Appfreaker to your store.
What's more, you can discover "Appfreaker Supply" on application, Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.
And It’s newly added two Features like Suggested Titles for products and Customized Shipping.
Suggested Titles:
It’s providing few suggested titles for the products so that you can choose any of them while importing the product into your shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product by Editing. It helps in your website's SEO as your products title will be unique.
Customized Shipping:
This feature is used for Customer can choose their shipping method while purchasing the product at shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product, then aliexpress shipping methods are available at shopify store checkout page.
Customize Shipping Methods Importance:
-> Improved shopper confidence through full transparency into shipping costs.
-> Increased conversion because shoppers can select options based on price and speed, making them feel more in control.
-> Less effort.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
Highlighted

Your checkout looks completely different from the website. Probably putting people off. 

There is lots of problems with the website. I'd stop running ads and do some research on how to build a website currently or pay someone to redesign it for you. The money you have spent already could of paid for a nice website that could start to get those first few sales. 

Apologies if my comments sound bad I just really hope you can work it all out and stop wasting money. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 6

Hi,

Although your front page looks clean, it lacks activity. There is no hover or mouse over effect, which puts the elements into focus.

Your actual product pages look awful. Sorry. Don´t break the rule of 3 sizes/fonts for any layout.

Your text is not in the point that is focussed by the customer, they have to scroll too far. I donßt even want to read the text, because its : Regular, bold, italic, red, all caps and you are mixing two fonts in it too.

A reason for aborted carts and checkouts with no sales? You´re suddenly showing a red heart instead of your logo.
Make your customer reviews pop out more. Your customer can barely see them. 

Maybe spend a few bucks for a good theme instead of ads? Prestige is probably a good one for this, although there might be better ones than yours for free.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 3

Thank you so much for your recommendations, i am following what you said, although with the app hotjar, i noticed that the theme was not an issue, customers went from page 1 all the way to page 9 (through 100 products), they are interested, and they have bought without regarding the length of description. I did try a short and a long description. I Love you recommendations and i am following them. Anything else you would tell me as far as ads or anything else?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 3

Wow! So much useful information! thank you so much this seems like a course on its own, iw ill follow your recommendations! any recommendation you could give me as far as ad targeting? i have spent over $1000 in ads that have not brought return on investment :(

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 3

Thank you Clayton! I started working on my website as you recommend, no need to apologize, instead I thank you a lot for giving me an honest recommendation. With the app hotjar, however, I noticed that people are interested in the products and this is not the only theme i have used, i have used several themes, colors, typography, descriptions and the results are the same. Customers spend a long time in my website, I really think that it is more ad focused, any recommendations in targeting that has worked for you?

P.S. I have used more than $1000 in facebook ads, and about $200 in Google Ads and I have not gotten a return on investment