Just launched my website and I've started to run some ads on facebook and instagram pages which have been getting me 50-100 visitors per day, but not one of them bought a product. I'm looking for someone that could highlight any problems with my site or things I should add.
Any advice is welcome! Thanks in advance.
Congratulations on your store!
I checked it out & you’ve done a pretty nice job! There are some things that could be improved:
- work on your product description (big one), try to emulate what successful amazon suppliers do. Add some bullet points, try to appeal to a niche and to solve a problem rather than going for a “this is nice” feel. Clearly it is a very special product and people know it, so make sure to address that early.
- reduce the size of the product photo, and restructure the page more like a standard shopify store.
- the popup for the win in kinda intrusive and pops up early
- add a log in/sign in system, it is a must for e-stores. You can do so from you Shopify admin panel.
- improve your search page. Maybe replace the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
- Another thing you might want to add is an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. You might want to use https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales.
- add a FAQ page. You can use FAQ Page to load a pre-made template and save yourself some time.
- name & optimize your images, it will improve your SEO and site speed. You can use this app to do so quickly
- improve store SEO by creating content for YouTube, SlideShare and Google.
- Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.
I hope these are useful. If you need some help shoot us a message at https://aizca.com/solutions-eng/.
Good luck with your store!
All the best,
Your store has a chill vibe and some great photos. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
I would redesign the layout of your product page as it's disorganized right now. I would make sure you have Product Title, Costs, Add To Cart button and then Product Description as the order of your product page information. Anything else needs to be put somewhere else on the product page...the above layout is what people expect. Right now your product pages feels all over the place
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
Hey! I went through your store, I feel there are a lot of things need to be done in order to make it work. The heading of the store is too small, its barely visible.
The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -
And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
There are only 4 products and the images are two huge. Instead, you should use the space to place some videos of the products. There is a lot of blank space, you must use an adequate amount of blank space to make it moar professional.
Add links to your footer for about us, contact us, FAQ. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are the ones customers will look for.
The reason you are not getting sales is your homepage isn't professional and your store is missing engagement. Start using loyalty programs for customers for every action they take on your store. A loyalty program entices your visitors to keep engaged with your product and website. In fact, you can rewards loyalty points to your store visitors when they "allow" your push notification opt-in or when they share your store on social media and a lot of other activities. Add pop-ups, web push notifications. Increasing engagement will help you to capture visitors to your store which will increase conversions and sales. I have more suggestions, you can ask me.