500+ sessions and only 4-10 convert. Feedback please

DistortedAngels
Tourist
6 0 1

I would love some feedback or even constructive criticism. I get over 500+ sessions from Facebook ad. About 20 abandoned checkouts and only 4-10 conversation. I usually have great deals and free shipping no minimum. Is there any suggestions or feedback, I am open to all. Thank you 

www.distortedangels.com 

GaryBusey1
Excursionist
28 0 7

I feel ya... 500+ sessions 100 add to carts 25 initiate check outs and about 2 orders...

Im trying to amend my audience and narrow it further, hopefully makes a difference.

Also no minimums, free shipping and all discounts ect...

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2437 141 440

Hello @DistortedAngels, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store, your store looks good and professional. Here are some improvements that you can work on and add in your store:

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- You can start notifying your customers when they abandoned your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

For conversion, you need to engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce the Customer Churn Rate i.e a percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.