So... due to coronavirus I have lost my job. My wife and I are eating into our savings. I’ve been doordashing on the side for SOME cash, but I would realistically love to work form home with an online store. I’ve spent so many hours working on my store www.hairbandstore.com and I’ve gotten no sales. I’ve spent money in both Instagram and Facebook ads, Instagram Influencers... etc. I had a made for too, which is nice.
like the title says, I have 500+ sessions this week, and no sales. When I log into to active sessions I see people from India, Germany, everywhere. I’ve had a few active carts and checkouts that never converted. Any help? This is literally my only means of income atm and with my health I can’t do physical jobs sadly.
Is it my site? My product?
With Facebook ads it seems my target demographic is women in like their 40-60s. I have found that out.
Hi @SylverDS !
1. Add a favicon
2. Work on your homepage - it has very poor design, and you need to make it more professional. Choose another theme of the store.
3. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
4. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
5. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable.
6. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool.
7. Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.
8. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
9. Try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
10. When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise to work in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services.
11.90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
12. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
13. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
14. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
15. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Welcome to the shopify family just look to your store. The design and layout of your ecommerce site can have a major impact on sales. Usability is extremely important. If customers can’t easily find the products they’re looking for, there’s little chance they’ll dig through your site for hours when they can find them somewhere else with an easy Google search.
I hope my one suggestion will help you to grow further more.
Descrii, Description Generator application you can use this application to customise your description according to the product quality and brand I hope you will try it for the one time and love it to use it many times I am giving you the link of that application-