500 visitors per week & only 1 sale??

Highlighted
7 0 0

Greetings,

I'd really appreciate some feedback on my store.

I'm driving traffic to my store but had only 1 sale in three weeks, averaging 500 visitors per week. I was hoping to at least get 10% of those visitors buying. I even have an exit coupon offering a discount.

I appreciate your critique to see what I can change to convert those visitors to buy!

Thank you:-)  Here's the URL...

https://sunnycentralstore.com/

0 Likes

Hi @connief 

It's not realistic to think you will convert at 10%. Most of the best websites in the world can't consistently convert at 10%. Honestly you will most likely only convert at 0-3% it sucks but that's how it is. 

Couple suggestions 

Theme: I don't think your theme is that great. Here is a link to some information about the best free theme on the market HERE.

Traffic: How are you going to get more traffic to the website ? You really only have a few options. If you do organic marketing for example Instagram, Tik Tok its going to be a lot of work posting etc. Option two is pay someone to run adds for you. If you do that you need to make sure your website is built to convert or its going to cost you a lot of money with hardly any return on investment. 

Overall you have done a good job. I love your logo. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes

Dear connief,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. You have missed lots of features in Product page (https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/product-page)

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
6. Add blog section

7. Privy Popup creating problem

There are other areas you need to work

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
455 19 53

Hey, I went through your store. I think you should follow a professional layout on the home page. 

The home page should be visually pleasing and must attract appropriate and potential visitors to your site. In order to capture the immense attention of your visitors, try to add some of these following points in your homepage-
Slideshow Image
Collection List
Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page )
Newsletter Sign Up
Popular Products ( 4-8 Max )
You can add a slider of images and add featured products to it. Also, you can add video for top-selling products to make it more creative and interactive.

You need to embellish your store more. You should definitely start notifying your customers when they abandoned your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. Abandoned cart emails are easy to create, and go a great length to pull back reluctant customers. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart. Discounts are easy to create. Simply decide on the amount, generate a discount code, and leave it in the abandoned cart email. 
Try using AiTrillion.com for sending push notification and automatic emails when someone abandoned the cart. It is an integrated app with more than 8+ customer touchpoints.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
7 0 0

Thanks very much for your feedback Clayton

Yeah, I was wondering why my store is not converting.

Thanks for the link for the free themes I'll definitely check it out & look into re-designing my home page.

Cheers:-)

0 Likes
7 0 0

Thanks very much for your feedback!

Great tips for me to follow up to improve my store.

I hadn't realized Privvy app was a problem so I've deleted it and I've hired a Fivver consultant to optimize my speed loading.

Thanks for the link to the product page design. I guess I'm still learning about designing a new online store. 

I have FB & Instagram shops too & learning how to optimize those platforms for conversions too. Most of my traffic comes from them.

Blog section...great idea! I'll work on that idea for some of my product promos.

Thank for your support:-)

0 Likes
7 0 0

Awesome! Thanks so much for the ideas!

Definitely will follow through with some of the suggestions.

Cheers:-)

0 Likes

Hi @connief 

Great work on your store. Here are two ideas.

You need to:

1. Set up remarketing emails  

2. Have a blog where you review store products. 

Time to supercharge your marketing https://cutt.ly/Se4Isl1
0 Likes