53 ATC 20 Checkout 0 Purchase / tell me what’s wrong

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there guys I have been wondering what is wrong with my website today, I had a famous french rapper posting on his social my product. And a few days ago I had another influencer posting my product immediately after she posted 10 ATC 3 checkout 2 purchase. 
This famous French rapper posted and really no one purchased yet 

my site ; www.sabr-watches.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 2 12

Hey @Sabrwatches, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely fantastic no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little organized and descriptive it will surely help customers to understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps you achieve your goals. 

Good luck with the store.

Have a nice day!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
753 17 209

Hi @Sabrwatches !

• I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
  • Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

• The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @Sabrwatches, I hope you are doing well! Here are some suggestions:

- Display testimonials on the homepage.

- Create a drop-down menu in the Men, Women option in the header menu.

You should have a wide range of products. Internet shoppers will likely spend more time and more money on your online store if you have a wide variety of products to offer. If you only have a limited range of offerings, you might miss out on making sales.

-You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, following or sharing on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes