5K People Reach, 0 Sales. HELP!

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

I would really like to hear your opinion.Hi everyone.I am a new in e-commerce business and after finally creating the 1st Shopify Store and run some ads for 3-4 days, getting around 5K reach and 5K impressions, i had 0 sales.

Can you please have a look here : https://PlethoraStore.com

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @THEGREEK,

Sorry to hear, that has to be really discouraging. When you put money in, you definitely want a return on your investment, so I feel for you.

Unfortunately, a lot of traffic isn't always a good thing if it's the wrong kind of traffic. People may be clicking because it sparks curiosity and they want to see more photos but they aren't shopping for a speaker. People also might be clicking because they are shopping for a speaker but they decide this isn't what they want and you have no other options for them so they click off.

One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. This point leads me into my next suggestion which is..

Your SEO. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. If I look at the SEO of your product:

plethora-meta.png

Your description is automatically pulled from your product description and the words there "show how proud you are about your Apple gadget", that probably isn't the main concern of someone looking for a speaker. It's likely that they want more volume, another thing might be that they want something they can carry around. Your product is big which may be a deterrent for some but it also could be a conversation piece if you market it in a certain way. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

Lastly, to touch on what I mentioned about marketing it a certain way - I'd recommend getting on social media, I'd recommend TikTok for this product.

Best of luck! We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
Highlighted

Hi @THEGREEK 

I am sorry to hear that. When facing the similar situation, I'd double check my ads:

- Is the ads content matching the landing page content

- Is there anything wrong with the target audience, if we target the right people

Then I would check the pages:

- I'd suggest you make a link to Refund and Return Policy near by the Add to cart or Buy Now button, people can easily find them and they will feel safer to buy from you

- Remove the Phone section in your form if it isn't necessary. People are very sensitive about their personal information, so cut down what isn't crucial.

PageFly_0-1605607267674.png

- Since your products are on sale, I think a countdown timer can help to create a sense of urgency (like Sale ends in...), which encourage people to add to cart

- The Call to action of announcement bar doesn't match the destination page: It tells me to subscribe but let me to the Product page => You can try to tell some thing like 30% discount plus free shipping. Ends in November 30. Buy now!

PageFly_1-1605607420072.png

I hope you will get some ideas to optimize now. If they are, please like the answer. Thank you in advance.

Have a nice day and best of luck to you!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @THEGREEK, here is the feedback:

- Add a footer menu.

- Welcome customers with welcome & discount popup.

Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- You can add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

Make your store engaging to attract customers to your store. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
Highlighted
Tourist
33 2 10

Hey @THEGREEK, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store! I understand your pain

Your store looks absolutely fantastic no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your product title is so simple. A good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps you achieve your goals. 

Good luck with the store.

Have a nice day!

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you very much for taking the time to review my page and appreciate your advice that i will certainly follow.

I was wondering furthermore if im a spending too much or too litle on my ads.Is there any baseline on that?I used to spend 40$/day 1Campaign 1Adset 3Ads

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you very much for taking the time to review my page and appreciate your advice that i will certainly follow.

Do you have any recommendation on how much should i be spending on my ads? Is there any baseline?

Thanx

0 Likes