6 month old shopify store, looking for constructive criticism please.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello everyone,

I opened my store approx 6 months ago and I can honestly say I have very little experience in this game !! I find myself Like a deer in the headlights haha !!

I have chosen a Teeth Whitening Pen for my first ever product to try and sell. The reasons I chose it was because it was small, simple and easy to ship. The niche seems pretty established as well.

I believe I need to redesign the store to look more professional amongst many other things I obviously need to fix.

If anyone would be kind enough to take a quick look and provide any constructive criticism for me I would much appreciate it.

Kind regards, from Troy.

executiveteethwhitening.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Troy_,

You have to improve store design before make any investments on the ads.

• The first impression is incredibly important for your online store. A great logo helps this impression. There are many great auto logo creators for free such as Hatchful.
  • Your store doesn't have a favicon. A favicon is a small, iconic image that represents your website. Favicons are most often found in the tab of your web browser. You can find information to how you can add here.
  • I recommend adding a "Buy Now Button" on main navigation because you have a single product. So visitors can buy it right away.
  • Top menu needs to be redesigned.
  • I couldn't find a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. These pages are important for all customers.
  • I didn't find any contact us page. A contact us page is too important because it seems you are open to being contacted. It helps visitors contact you easily.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
  • I suggest adding your social media pages on the footer menu. Your store doesn't have any social media icons right now.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as your product images are low quality and you have to much white space everywhere

3. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

Product Page  Feedback

1. Remove the "Only 83 items left in stock!" as it looks tacky

2. Make sure your product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. 

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes