60-70 visitors - no sales

Dwax
2 0 1

Hi, 

I launched my store 2 days ago, I know it’s too early but perhaps someone can give me a feedback about my store -  https://dwax.net/

Two says in a row I’m getting 70-80 visitors and a few abounded carts. Why I don’t have any sales ? 

Buzzbassador
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi Dwax!

Your site looks great. The photos are really great quality, and the overall design looks awesome! One tip I would give is to add more of a personal touch to your 'About Us' page. As I read through your 'About Us' page, I got a really good sense of your competitive advantage, but nothing about the store behind you or the Uptown Home Decor. You should add some personal photos of you or some of your employees or friends -- people always relate to personal stories really well! An example of a great 'About Us' page is: https://cocomoonhawaii.com/pages/about-us

As far as sales go, you seem to have great products, branding, and pricing, so you just need to get more traffic to your store. Have you done any unpaid or paid direct social media outreach to potential customers? What about content marketing (i.e. blogs, YouTube, etc.)? These are all things you should check out.

Also, a great way to increase sales is to start a brand ambassador program. It's a great way to get people to start promoting your brand to friends and followers (which could equal huge sales). It's always good to get some user-generated content to post on your social media and share on your website (more of that personal touch I talked about earlier).

I hope this helps!

- Calvin, CEO at Buzzbassador

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 4 years of providing solutions for over 80.000 active Shopify merchants.

Basically, your store has many good points:

• Have a favicon to make your store look professional and unique
  • Invest in high-quality images

However, I have some recommendations

1. Home page

1.1 Add a search icon/ search bar on the menu

The menu needs to have a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Adjust the CTA button

DWAX 2021-03-16 09-26-18.png

You have a hero banner showing the product image and its name, this's good. And you also have a CTA button on it, it's a good point. However, you should increase the button size and move it to the center to make sure it prominent and customers find it easy to see so they can click action.

Moreover, you can use animation for the button when hovering on it.

1.3 Add a section to show product benefit

I have an example for you below, it's my Logan template. You can add a section to show the main features of your product. 

Logan R2 – PageFly 2021-03-16 09-36-20.png

1.4 Add a review gallery to show the customer testimonials

On the product page, you already show rating stars for the product, but you should show the rating stars for your product on your home page as well. However, many customers want to see more than this. So you can add a testimonial section.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. Or you can use a slideshow to show them, let's consult my Stella template

Stella – PageFly 2020-12-09 09-11-17.png

1.5 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post of feedback on good factors of a high-converting store, you can check here

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Store-Feedback-by-Shopify-Expert/td-p/1036094

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

Hello @Dwax, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:

- Being a single product store, I would recommend you to add an engaging video of the product on the homepage displaying how the product works and its benefits & features.

You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

- While clicking on the reviews (7), I cannot see any reviews. Add review carousel on the homepage, Add reviews on the product page or create an exclusive page of reviews. 90% of people go through reviews before making a purchase. 

- Start notifying your customers when they abandon your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes